Movie Recommendation or warning

TequilaFox

Supporter
30 January 2021
Denmark
hey so lets have a chat because i with my work at a cinema see a few movies and do love to see many kind.
So I start
Unfrosted......DO NOT WATCH IT. It is probably the worst movie I have seen. And I love Jerry Sinfeild but this comedy about the making of pop tart is not funny. I did not laugh onse and it is stage because they have so many funny and talented comedians and actors in this film. And that is what I hate. That so many $ has gone in this netflix production and when they show a shit show like "Unfrosted"......More like Unfunny
1715071874020.png
But what you should watch in the movies or when it comes out is. Challengers.
Everything in that movies is just great from Zendaya that probably going to gen nominated for an oscar for that movie, to the make up, to the music scoor, to the editing and camara work. It is also so well written. It is both a sport movie but its also a romatic drama. Ande the story in the movie is basically a tennis match between the tow male lead that fight to win Zendaya. I know that I love tennis but i am so happy that it is not just a sport movie. It is cinema. I got a chance to see it in IMAX and i recomend it. Probably the movie of the year for me .
1715072167793.png

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I seriously recommend "The Final Girls" if you love horror slashers and love playing with the genre. This movie seems superficial on the surface but truly has a lot of heart, love, great characters...like amazing characters, and is a lot of fun too!

The idea is this girl's mother was a star in a "friday the 13'th" like movie and she died IRL. Now on the anniversary of her death she and her friends go to the theater to see the movie and through "oddness" basically end up ENTERING the movie and being forced to play out the plot! But even though the main 4 know what's going on including the story of the movie they're trapped in, the movie characters are just that...stereotypes barely fleshed out including her reunited mother! Wild fun and I absolutely LOVE the actress playing the ditsy sex-crazed camp counsellor, she has SO much fun in the role!! <teehee>

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwke66eJ4H8

Users who are viewing this thread