NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted but you can only ever play "Careless Whisper"

I wish I were a more self confident fluffer.
(yes, I have now learned what a fluffer actually is, priorly thinking it was just someone who was extra fluffy :'3)

Last edited:
Granted, but there is scarcely enough of it and we start squabbling over the glass and making animal noises :O

I wish our communal ANIMAL KIBBLE DISPENSER could also dispense ice cold lemonade.

Granted, but the one in charge of it forgot to think of a system that keeps track of what has been dispensed :( ending in a kind of gross mix of kibble and lemonade.

I wish for a separate Kibble and Lemonade dispenser :3

Granted! lightwo's dentist gives you the dentist fingerguns in return. Unfortunately, he was supposed to be keeping an eye on the drill :O

I wish that I also had some of those mega ginormous treats :3

Granted but you have to install these microwave ovens everytime your favourite show is on.

I wish I could hear a band blowing dixie, double four time

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Granted! It sounds like this: SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP "Is this good for you, mr Dixie? Would you like the trombone player to cup your balls?"

I wish I could get that image out of my head.

Granted, but the image that is in there now is the trombone player stuffing Mr. Dixie's balls into egg cups. A giant anthro hen waits in the background with a fork and a knife at the ready.

I wish I knew how weird my rat-mind is relative to that of all of you furpals'.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted! I've compressed your sleep so that one hour now nets you one-and-a-half hours' benefit. Oh, and given you insomnia. Toodles!

I wish for a quick getaway.

• Haha
Granted! But it leads to my heart, how romantic! <3

Oh, you meant getaway... oops, too bad :P

I wish all furs found the gateway to each other's hearts ❣️

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread