The FP-Quiz Show

Ehm owo ....

The answer was as, Spilo correctly said:

Yeah, the option was C all along!

C! The Flemish Giant :D congratulations Spilo!

2024-05-17 12_51_33-flemish giant - Google Suche.png

What's that Sparky, he was answering his own question of before? Ah~ give him this one! We like the Skunkpal :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Question:
In Conker's Bad Fur Day, what evil creatures does Professor Von Kriplespac create, who later fight a war against the squirrels?

A. Teddybears
B. Undead rodents
C. Robotic Haystacks
D. Evil Cheese

sits on buzzer feeling the vibrations

Ooooh, this feels so good!

wiggles on buzzer a bit more before hopping off

Cheese is good, not evil. Undead rodents are just adorable zombie rats, and robotic haystacks help @Lenago fill his mattress every time it burns. Teddybears are evil squirrel haters, so my answer is A.
Robotic what the hay now?

You know dear contestants, I feel like you were all just joking around :3 but

hqdefault.jpg

A was right!

Ok for this next Question @Lenago has actually quite the advantage because he has a fully functioning ecosystem in his pantry:

What is a Neophyte?
A) A new spiecies that evolved recently
B) An extraterrestrial habitat
C) An invasive plant spiecies
D) A pantry moth spiecies

You know dear contestants, I feel like you were all just joking around :3 but

View attachment 9478

A was right!

Ok for this next Question @Lenago has actually quite the advantage because he has a fully functioning ecosystem in his pantry:

What is a Neophyte?
A) A new spiecies that evolved recently
B) An extraterrestrial habitat
C) An invasive plant spiecies
D) A pantry moth spiecies
breee-wooo
Ahh-ha! As a wise gaming rodent, I happen to known for a ratfct, that the answer is X: None of these!
Neophyte is a series of shareware action RPGs from the late 90s for the PC. A videogame bear suddenly being the co-host was clearly a clue nodnod

Oh, how I got out of the naughtiness cage, you ask? Well, you see,
throws smoke bomb

after the smoke clears, I am standing exactly where I was
I just keep standing there
...Hi.
waves

IMG_4036.PNG: "Nnngh :'3 He's just so cool, like a phantom in the night! And so knowledgable!"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: ".... >:/ "

IMG_4036.PNG: "Eeek D: what are you looking at? I didn't let him out hides key "

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Ahh-ha! As a wise gaming rodent, I happen to known for a ratfct, that the answer is X: None of these!
Neophyte is a series of shareware action RPGs from the late 90s for the PC. A videogame bear suddenly being the co-host was clearly a clue nodnod
Ah yes! I remember playing that first episode again and again, I went and searched for every secret in that first dungeon, hoping to get the enhanted cheese of +1 yumminess, but got disappointed when I found out that it was only available in the registered version.

Ah yes! I remember playing that first episode again and again, I went and searched for every secret in that first dungeon, hoping to get the enhanted cheese of +1 yumminess, but got disappointed when I found out that it was only available in the registered version.
ear perks
Did you say enchanted cheese of +1 yumminess? :O
@Wuff-Wuff, can we have enchanted cheese of +1 yumminess for gameshow dinner? You know, for the dinner portion of the gameshow.

ear perks
Did you say enchanted cheese of +1 yumminess? :O
@Wuff-Wuff, can we have enchanted cheese of +1 yumminess for gameshow dinner? You know, for the dinner portion of the gameshow.
For heaven's sake contestants òwó a video game wasn't even an option! You've just made this up to mess with me ag-
header.jpg

Oh :o well I guess we could have the enchanted Cheese for the dinner show portion of this show :3 🧀

Users who are viewing this thread