1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest achievements/trophies in gaming you have achieved.

Blödhgarm Oct 18, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    After a little gaming chat talk, I came up with the idea to make this thread. Here you can talk about some of those challenging/annoying/or just down right annoying Achievements/Trophies in gaming that you have gotten or are trying to get. Feel free to share tips that may help someone else trying to get the Achievement/Trophy a little easier.

2. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Achievement: If They Came to Hear me Beg - 25G (Halo Reach)

I think I will start things off with the "If They Came to Hear me Beg" Achievement for Halo Reach on the Xbox. To get the Achievement, you have to kill an enemy by performing an assassination to save yourself from a fall that would kill you from fall damage. One of the easiest places to get the Achievement is during one of the last missions in the campaign. There is a moment where you can sprint jump off of a cliff to perform an assassination on an elite at the bottom of the cliff. While this is the easiest place to get the Achievement, it is still really hard to get. A lot of the times, the elite would move at the last minute and you would miss and hit the ground and die. Or you would just get a melee kill instead of an assassination kill...or you will end up assassinating one of the nearby grunts instead.

Here is a little clip showing off the Achievement.

PS. It took me several tries to get the Achievement myself.

Texshi likes this.
  3. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Achievements: Defeated UNKNOWN-1 (100G), UNKNOWN-2 (150G), & UNKNOWN-3 (200G) (Zoids Assault)

Now, these 3 Achievements here for Zoids Assault on Xbox 360 are a real pain in the ass to get. Each Achievement is awarded for defeating certain "hidden" enemies in the game. Usually to get the enemy to spawn, you have to perform certain tasks before they even show up on the battlefield. Then you have to defeat them. Zoids Assault is a turn based mech-fighting game that actually has a fair amount of strategy to it.

For UNKNOWN-1:
    On your second play through, during Mission 2 and 5, destroy the S-Container on each map. These containers are the crates with the yellow HP bar and are labeled different from normal containers. This mission is timed. You need to get to the top left corner of the battlefield (killing the two satellites on the way) and destroy the S-Container quickly to spawn the boss during the 5th mission.

For UNKNOWN-2:
    On your second play through, during Missions 6, 8 and 10, destroy the S-Container on each map. These containers are the crates with the yellow HP bar and are labeled different from normal containers. For this mission you will be protecting those two satellites. Use the same strategy as before and destroy all enemies until only one remains. Don't counter or attack him, then proceed to break the S-Container and spawn the boss enemies during the 10th mission.

For UNKNOWN-3:
    n your second play through, during Missions 12 and 14, destroy the S-Container on each map. These containers are the crates with the yellow HP bar and are labeled different from normal containers. This mission is a bit tricky as you have to spawn the boss enemies and destroy them before destroying 80% of the normal enemies to end the mission. Start by moving toward the S-Container and pick off enemies until the first group of reinforcements spawns. You'll be on top of them, but go ahead and destroy them quickly and then blow up the S-Container to spawn the bosses.

The bosses that spawn are usually several levels higher than the normal enemies and can easily cut you down while you are caught up with something else. On top of that...all these missions are timed or turned limited and therefore makes getting the Achievement all the more harder.

Because these battles are planned out and can take a while to go about them...I can't post clips of the boss fights, but I will share a trailer of the game.

PS. This game only has 8 Achievement, you will get 5 just by playing through the game. I have yet to get these 3 Achievements yet.

4. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Achievement: On The Rail - 40G (Minecraft)

While I don't know about a hard achievement, I do know that that On The Rail achievement for Minecraft is a rather tedious one. For this achievement, you have to travel by minecart to a point at least 500m in a single direction from where you started. While this is in no way a hard achievement...it is a very time consuming one due to the fact you have to mine a large amount of iron/gold and redstone for the rails/powered rails. Then you have to start laying the rails in a straight line that is 500m long in one direction. This could take several attempts to run if you are unsure how many rails are in 5oom (hint: you will need 500 rails/power rails). What is also annoying is if a mob or animal gets in your way on the track and knocks you back, it can either stop you or send you all the way back to the beginning and you will have to run it again with the hopes that whatever mob stopped you the first time is not there the next time. And since creative mode disables achievements, you have to do this all in survival mode. (Note: you cannot start a world in creative mode, give yourself the rails/materials, and then change it back to survival mode to make the rail and ride it.)

Here is a funny video from Achievement Hunters (Now called Let's Play) of them trying to get this Achievement.

5. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Achievement: Hardcore - 100G (Fallout: New Vegas)

I love Bethesda games like Fallout 3, 4, & Skyrim. Probably one of the hardest Achievement in one of these games is the Hardcore achievement in Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360. To get this achievement, you have to beat the game from start to finish (The mode is initially available just before you leave Doc Mitchell's house for the first time and are given the achievement/trophy for keeping hardcore on continuously from this point until completing the main quest line.), in Hardcore mode. While this doesn't seem that hard, Hardcore mode changes the game up and makes it much more difficult from the original game.

Gameplay Differences:
    Normal
    Stimpaks heal instantly.
    Radaway heals radiation poisoning instantly.
    Doctor's bags heal all limbs fully.
    Crippled limbs can be healed with stimpaks, or by sleeping in any bed or mattress.
    Ammunition is weightless.
    Companions cannot die, instead getting knocked unconscious for a short time.
    No Dehydration, Starvation, or Sleep deprivation.

Hardcore
    Stimpaks heal over time.
    Radaway heals radiation poisoning over time.
    Doctor's bags heal limbs partially.
    Only a doctor, a doctor's bag, sleeping in certain beds, healing poultice, weapon binding ritual, Auto-Doc, or hydra can heal a crippled limb.
    Ammunition has weight.
    Companions can die. However, they still heal without stimpak after battle.
    The Courier must drink, eat, and have proper sleep cycles or will suffer increasingly negative effects, up to immediate death.

Add all these up and you have quite a challenge on your hands.

6. Texshi

Texshi Member

Species:
    Yoshi
    Credits:
    OR you would assassinate and it still wouldn't register! that was my all time favorite you do it right but it decided it wasn't right enough

Blödhgarm likes this.
  7. Samurai Kai

Samurai Kai Member

Species:
    Snow Leopard
    Credits:
    Halo: Reach on Legendary perhaps? Also that one level where you jump off a cliff, you have to time it right to assassinate that one elite.

Blödhgarm likes this.
  8. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Reach on Legendary wasn't too bad. Reach, OSDT, 4 and Guardians (5) I have all beat on solo legendary...with Reach being the more challenging one...I still have to beat the first 3 and Wars to have completed all of them on Legendary.

As for that elite assassination achievement, that was the first one I posted here. ^>^

Samurai Kai likes this.
  9. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    L4D, killing the tank (on expert) with a melee weapon (bat)

Blödhgarm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.