The FP-Quiz Show

ARGH! After all that effort! That fish tank battery cost me £20 and a whole roll of kitchen foil to make!
Just hire an anthro eel to live in it! I am sure someone will bite, with rent prices being what they are and all
Wait! Who did you just change into a glass rod?!...heh
Uhhh.... @Lenago.
Rubs glass rod on fur and zaps laptop with finger. Laptop boots up!

Wait? How did that work?!
Alchemy is very mysterious
moves forelegs in the air airily, to express the mysteriousness
Wuff: Thank god :'3 and once Cheesy is back, I can finally retire from this insane asylum! Television is just not for me...

View attachment 9057: "<Squeaks happily> I'm back everyone ^w^ sorry if I made you all worry, I didn't mean to!
Sees Meta in his rat form, making his eyes light up brightly
OoO Nnnnggh <3 my little mousey heart! |///3
seemingly faints, landing on Meta's lap"

Wuff: D: Nooo Cheesy! Gha :( guess I'll be co-hosting a bit longer

View attachment 9057: "looks up to Meta with one eye barely open and says "pssht" with a cute little giggle and wink"
starts licking Cheesy firmly, does not stop licking Cheesy
mm... mousepal... let's melt into each other with rodent love <3
Congratulations UnknownAspect! Apparently male clownfish can turn into females if there is no dominant one around, slaying like a queen! Imagine explaining that to Nemo once (s)he finds him as Marlina!

-‐----‐---------‐-------------------‐-------------------------------------------------

Next Question: What special hobby do Bolas spiders have :3?
Uuuh I adore your female form Sparky :'D
Oh, I thought that was his ice form......
Anyhoo! The answer has to be X, none of the above! Obviously the UNIQUE SONA TRAIT of bolas spiders is to throw themselves forward like a bola, in order to spin some web mid-air and tangle their prey's legs in it, like a bola! That's why they are called the bolas spider. You can't fool me! Also I can tell that the answer was not C, because bolas spiders do not live in the sea. nodnod
gaaasspp
Oop, nearly ran out of breath, there. It's taxing to speak and lick Cheesy at the same time :3

Cheesy are you not actually unconcious D:<? I saw you lick back!

Screenshot_20240409-125422_Google.jpg: "mmmm~ 💞 tehehe~ x//3 woopsie 🤷 mmmhmhmh~ 💓 ohohoho Meta~!💘"

Well, looks like I'll still be co-hosting none the less owo;
Are we allowed to show that on TV Sparky o: ?

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Cheesy are you not actually unconcious D:<? I saw you lick back!

View attachment 9079: "mmmm~ 💞 tehehe~ x//3 woopsie 🤷 mmmhmhmh~ 💓 ohohoho Meta~!💘"

Well, looks like I'll still be co-hosting none the less owo;
Are we allowed to show that on TV Sparky o: ?
looks up, with my rat testicles resting on Cheesy's eyes
Hey, this is rodent culture! So if you disagree, you hate culture. nodnod
resumes licking Cheesy

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
images.jpg: "Oh my Meta! You're so cultured! I've hardly ever met a gentleman like you before! <3 "

checks the OFFICIAL RIGHTS OF ANIMALS

Where he's right, he's right Sparky owo ....

But the answer is wrong! I've just realised as well how easy this question is if you know what a Bolas is :'D damn it!
Bolas_Spider_-_Mastophora_phrynosoma_hunting,_Julie_Metz_Wetlands,_Woodbridge,_Virginia_(24843...jpg

They go fishing :3 weee! The next question!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: According to superstition, where should you never bring a peacock feather?
047f8457e7__64264.jpg
(Cursed Sparky since it fit the question :3 .... and I still haven't made the damn photos ;w; sorry contestants!)

A) To a funeral
B) To a wedding
C) On stage
D) On a boat

View attachment 9145: "Oh my Meta! You're so cultured! I've hardly ever met a gentleman like you before! <3 "

checks the OFFICIAL RIGHTS OF ANIMALS

Where he's right, he's right Sparky owo ....
Yes I ratgree, good idea Meta nodnod
Question: According to superstition, where should you never bring a peacock feather?
View attachment 9144
(Cursed Sparky since it fit the question :3 .... and I still haven't made the damn photos ;w; sorry contestants!)
Does the cursed Sparky come with a my choice of topping?
A) To a funeral
B) To a wedding
C) On stage
D) On a boat
Ahh-ha! I have this one all figured out:
You should not bring the peacock feather to a wedding. You see, the peacock symbolizes a small penis, and you don't want your penis to be smol when it comes time to consummate your marriage on the marital bed. Also the peacock symbolizes an all-seeing-eye, and you don't want some omnipotent perv ogling unblinkingly at your pea-cock while you are thrusting it repeatedly in the blushing bride's butt. nodnod

Ahh-ha! I have this one all figured out:
You should not bring the peacock feather to a wedding. You see, the peacock symbolizes a small penis, and you don't want your penis to be smol when it comes time to consummate your marriage on the marital bed. Also the peacock symbolizes an all-seeing-eye, and you don't want some omnipotent perv ogling unblinkingly at your pea-cock while you are thrusting it repeatedly in the blushing bride's butt. nodnod
20240415_171001.jpg:"^///^ Even if it were small, which it certainly isn't, I wouldn't mind you repeatedly thrust-"

Weeeeeeeell moving on here, thank you contestant, thank you, I'm sure you've thought this one well through <w< good answer, yes yes!

Gosh darn it Sparky, we're on much to early in the day for this! Initiate censor bar on contestant the Rat!

View attachment 9152:"^///^ Even if it were small, which it certainly isn't, I wouldn't mind you repeatedly thrust-"

Weeeeeeeell moving on here, thank you contestant, thank you, I'm sure you've thought this one well through <w< good answer, yes yes!

Gosh darn it Sparky, we're on much to early in the day for this! Initiate censor bar on contestant the Rat!
sniffs the censor bar
What's this, some kind of a bar?
starts gnawing on the censor bar
mm, it's chewtastic.... hey, Cheesy, want to chew on this bar thingy with me? :3

• Haha
sniffs the censor bar
mm, it's chewtastic.... hey, Cheesy, want to chew on this bar thingy with me? :3
20240415_171001.jpg: "Oh I'd love to now that you've had it in your mouth ^^! gnawing ensues"

Sp-... Sparky why didn't we just use editing to... censor them?.... it costs more than a wooden plank? ... we're not getting paid for this show, are we uû?

The right answer was C! On stage! Why, you ask? Next question!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to raise adoptions the Auckland Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals taught some of their rescue dogs to do something unique. What did they teach them to do?

20240421_152601.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: unknownaspect
sniffs the censor bar
Has anyone seen the black wooden planks I used to support my sett tunnels? The ones that kinda support the entire studio...

In order to raise adoptions the Auckland Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals taught some of their rescue dogs to do something unique. What did they teach them to do?
BUUUZZ!!

I shall go with B! Dogs have never before surfed the web, preferring a good old fashioned fax or snail mail for thier communication needs. This has allowed dogs to maintain their own profiles on dog adoption websites, which has allowed them to connect socially with fellow canines in need of a home. Therefore, they are much happier and this drives up adoption rates, since who is going to say no to that cute doggy?

• Haha
Has anyone seen the black wooden planks I used to support my sett tunnels? The ones that kinda support the entire studio...
hears loud cracking sounds

Ah! You see Contestant Badger~

A lamp falls to the ground beside me

We have... ehm taken some liberties...

A wall next to you strikes the ground

B-... but we promise you that we've placed an adequate replacement!

Debris from the ceiling rains down

Yes ûoû; contestant stuffed-toy Skunk certainly will handle the job of stemming the sett!

BUUUZZ!!

I shall go with B! Dogs have never before surfed the web, preferring a good old fashioned fax or snail mail for thier communication needs. This has allowed dogs to maintain their own profiles on dog adoption websites, which has allowed them to connect socially with fellow canines in need of a home. Therefore, they are much happier and this drives up adoption rates, since who is going to say no to that cute doggy?
Ehm riiiight Contestant Badger... thank you for your ... ehm ... educated contribution ;>w>

whispers to Sparky
Dogs surfing the web?! I've heard a lot of weird answers but this one takes the cake!
checks the pile with my Doggy Phone
:D aww I just love this place <3

• Haha
Reactions: unknownaspect
View attachment 9226: "Oh I'd love to now that you've had it in your mouth ^^! gnawing ensues"
You know, Cheesy, you sound like you are signaling that you want to start making out right here in the studio, during the game show. If that is what you want, all you need to do is squeak so! I bet it would be good for the show's rat-ings too, everyone wants to watch kissing rodents. I know I do! Let's watch each other while we kiss :3
Sp-... Sparky why didn't we just use editing to... censor them?.... it costs more than a wooden plank? ... we're not getting paid for this show, are we uû?
hears loud cracking sounds

Ah! You see Contestant Badger~

A lamp falls to the ground beside me

We have... ehm taken some liberties...

A wall next to you strikes the ground

B-... but we promise you that we've placed an adequate replacement!

Debris from the ceiling rains down

Yes ûoû; contestant stuffed-toy Skunk certainly will handle the job of stemming the sett!
Hey, if you did not want the supports to be gnawed up, you should have vermin-proofed the studio better.
starts gnawing at one of the supports
mm, so good on the jaw, to gnaw. Hey, Cheesy, what if we kissed while gnawing on this support beam? Just kidding! Unlesss..... I am not actually kidding.... which I am not :3

View attachment 9227
Also, the answer is clearly D. This is a Cruelty-prevention society, which means that they likely support awoo rights, and want to abolish the cruel 350 furdollar penalty for awooing. And that is right and moral. Awooing is doggo culture, and I support awoo rights! Telling the doggos "no awoo" is like telling us rodents to not pee everywhere, or to stop gnawing on support beams, and those are animal rights! I support your awoo rights, wuffyfluff! Awoo to your heart's content!
gives @Wuff-Wuff the rat fingerguns while peeing and gnawing at the support beams

You know, Cheesy, you sound like you are signaling that you want to start making out right here in the studio, during the game show. If that is what you want, all you need to do is squeak so! I bet it would be good for the show's rat-ings too, everyone wants to watch kissing rodents. I know I do! Let's watch each other while we kiss :3
20240415_171001.jpg: "O//O how did you know? <coughs in a squeaky manner> I mean, ehm, of course Meta! If it'll help the rating, then that is exacty what we should do! ^///^ <gives Wuff and Sparky a thumbs up>"
Also, the answer is clearly D. This is a Cruelty-prevention society, which means that they likely support awoo rights, and want to abolish the cruel 350 furdollar penalty for awooing. And that is right and moral. Awooing is doggo culture, and I support awoo rights! Telling the doggos "no awoo" is like telling us rodents to not pee everywhere, or to stop gnawing on support beams, and those are animal rights! I support your awoo rights, wuffyfluff! Awoo to your heart's content!
gives @Wuff-Wuff the rat fingerguns while peeing and gnawing at the support beams
sniffs oh my gosh Meta... you really mean that? ;w; you support them?
I almost dont care about the damage you've done to this studio now! :'D
hands out construction site saftey helmets

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread