What does a night at home look like for you?

Drinking tea, Reading books, Watching youtube, playing games, Checking out pile
i rarely watch TV sometimes but doesn’t interesting me lol

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Depends. If there is a play or musical or opera near me and i have the money i am there.
Or ells its runners shorts my fav t-shirt and some Netflix or hbo

At present?

Most nights, it's getting the minimum done on a few mobile games (that I insist on playing through Bluestacks), then either YouTube videos or VR gaming. Thursday being the exception as I get back so late that it's only getting the mobiles done.

I plan to change this, and hopefully get some VR content creation to be part of my regular schedule in the near future.

Me too in my 20s
What :O Tequila! You and drinking alcoholic beverages! This comes as a surprise; if only there was something, like say your name, that would've indicated that! x3

As @EndlessAnnoyance would say: I'm an old bastard when it comes to that; this weekend showed me that again ^^; I suffer way too much during the day after. I even drink water now more often when I'm out with friends! Outrageous :D

At present?

Most nights, it's getting the minimum done on a few mobile games (that I insist on playing through Bluestacks), then either YouTube videos or VR gaming. Thursday being the exception as I get back so late that it's only getting the mobiles done.

I plan to change this, and hopefully get some VR content creation to be part of my regular schedule in the near future.
Having something productive scheduled like that is great :3 even if it's minimum work, it's still being done on a regular basis! Which is the hardest part.

For me, it’s watching a guilty pleasures type of guy movie, often on Netflix. Anything involving aliens, robots, monsters, mummies, werewolves, or the paranormal is good. Munchable junk food consumption usually occurs during this time, alternating sweet and salty snacks. I just wish that the real world would stop hassling me…

Users who are viewing this thread