3D Modelers?

T

Texshi

Anyone know how to 3D Model and would be up to doing something for me? I would commission such If not anyone you do know? Trying to get something done

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
I have dabbled in that years ago, but really only most basic modeling without even texturing. So I suppose you are looking for someone more qualified.

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.rain.horse
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
I know a few that I I know a few that I follow on furaffinity. But they are a couple hundred dollars per commission minimum.

T

Texshi

Well pickle hm I guess will have to go with whaty i can hm i dunno I don't want nothing major but i mean if its outrageous and it works..i guess

Kitty McWuff

3 October 2016
Wisconsin
Species
Feline
My apologies for this relatively late response, but I would recommend looking into software like Blender if you wanted something free.
I know that if you do have the budget for it, you can certain look into Autodesk's software and other sculpting tools like ZBrush which may be relatively costly.

Unfortunately, I do not have experience in this field to provide much in the way of help, but I am aware that Blender does have a relatively open community for help and tutorials - but I personally found the workflow of 3D modelling to be a tad bit too foreign for me to grasp.

T

Texshi

Oh no I'm not PC techy enough to learn Modeling rather just commission somebody so far no luck and about give up on that..some day maybe!

Kyle Allevatore

11 March 2020
Florida
Species
Arctic Fox
Relationship status
Single and ready to mingle ;)
I'm actually currently learning 3D modelling and animation myself using Blender. I'm not comfortable enough rn to be doing commissions but when i get at least texturing and shading down, I'll come back to this thread and see what I can do