Adult Roleplay and Roleplay Thoughts

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
10 May 2018
Texas
Species
Kai Ken
Hey all.
Lately, it seems a though the only role-plays going on are either private, or so far along that the only people left that really know what's going on would be the people currently participating in it. I think it's time for there to be a bit more role-plays being started up as well as being Open for everyone to join.

While yes, this may seem like complaining, it is not. I rarely use this site for one reason and one reason only, because every time I try to check to see if there is anything I could possibly join in on whether it be a conversation or a role-play, I find nothing. I don't know if this site has made it's only little friend groups or what, but I feel that everyone needs to branch out and start trying to make some good role-play threads that whoever wanted to could join.

I'm not asking for anything that I wouldn't do myself, as I am currently thinking up some possible ideas for role plays that I could start myself, but I'm trying to keep the ideas ones that could maybe have some life to them instead of being "one-off" role-plays that are maybe a few pages long.

If everyone helps each other out with coming up with new and interesting ideas for role-plays, I believe we could keep this site active almost 24/7, especially since I know that not every member is from the UK, including myself.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something I mentioned here or to brainstorm with me about ideas.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Well, I don't do open RPs, only one on one RPs. Having a group of people in the same RP gets complicated quickly in my experience. I recently posted some ideas in the adult section for some RPs since I don't really have hardly any RPs going since I tend to have bad luck when it comes to finding RP partners. I am always looking for more RPs when the ideas are good and the other people actually stick with them so send me a message if you want to RP.

K-Mouse

13 July 2018
Species
Mouse!
I would love that! But I have to agree with Blödgarm a bit. Large group chats usually go downhill quick. I would join something if it has 2-5 people. my bad luck is usually finding sfw rp. I'm weird and prefer some clean rp over nsfw.