Calmcacil

Warden of Horny Jail
2 December 2017
Norway
Species
Meow
Relationship status
Meh
Since we're about 10 days away from the fall 2020 anime season starting. I figure its as a great time to start a seasonal thread for discussing anime. Since its starting soon, if any of my fellow weebs are around. What are you planning on watching for the upcoming season?

We kinda had a lot of delays this year, the virus going around really threw a wrench in things and alot of things that were supposed to be coming out this summer and fall are delayed till the winter 2021 season. But, that doesn’t mean we're completely out of luck, personally I'm looking forward to watching the following shows from the fall lineup:

• Danmachi S3 (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III) - been following this one since the first one, its a bit hit and miss to me but its probably going to be an interesting arch so looking forward to see how things shape up.
  • The Irregular at Magic High School S2 - I watched the first one, found kinda enjoyed it looking forward to the new season.
  • Majo no Tabitabi - No big expectations for this one but I'm a sucker for magic so I will probably watch it, or at the very least give it the good old 4-episode run.
  • Jujutsu Kaisen - looks interesting from the PV, will see how it shapes up.

If you wanna post anything that might count as a spoiler please use the spoiler block, i have included an example below of how I think one would best use it.
Code:
[spoiler=ANIME - EPISODE NUMBER]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin quis rutrum odio. Nunc eleifend eu nulla aliquet egestas. Duis in sapien et orci luctus aliquet. Donec volutpat tristique accumsan. Sed quis arcu metus. Sed in nulla posuere, faucibus magna bibendum, molestie mauris. Aliquam varius feugiat lectus non congue. Donec interdum a est vel imperdiet. Morbi ante nulla, auctor ut accumsan at, tristique a metus. Nunc fringilla magna quis tincidunt faucibus.

Sed ac finibus tellus. Morbi scelerisque ligula in enim dignissim convallis. Morbi efficitur iaculis augue, vel porta ante porttitor a. Donec vel mattis nunc. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Fusce eu ultrices erat, laoreet gravida elit. Quisque tincidunt libero vitae dui condimentum, scelerisque finibus nunc maximus.
[/spoiler]