Anyone play ark?

17 October 2016
Where my computer is
Species
a big cat of some kind
I LOVE this game like its so much fun. I've played little multiplayer though and looking for people to play with. I'm not good a rolplaying in it but im willing to learn. ^_^

Anyone else play? what do you like about it? Also what do you think of them upping the price?

cause I think upping the price was bad, im glad I got it when it was still like 15 20 bucks but now Im gonna have a hard time getting it for anyone else until chrismas if im lucky.

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
I played a fair bit, but as it turned out my PC is too old to handle it once a bit of stuff was built. Do like it though.

17 October 2016
Where my computer is
Species
a big cat of some kind
@Maroo I have it usually on low setting like less then 4G if I can.

@Punnchy I love how its open world. Like I have it on Xbox1 but I don't like being confined in such a small area.

@Texshi yeah im not big on open servers either. prefer to be with friends or alone. it seems allot easier to get killed in a open server too >.>

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated

@Punnchy I love how its open world. Like I have it on Xbox1 but I don't like being confined in such a small area.

@Texshi yeah im not big on open servers either. prefer to be with friends or alone. it seems allot easier to get killed in a open server too >.>
maybe so, but since my PC is 8 or 9 years old it simply isn't up to scratch anymore. When I built the system it was fairly decent in terms of performance/price ratio, but haven't updated it since - whcih was my goal when I built it: to have a system I can run for as many years as possible without needing hardware upgrades. By now it is definitely dated though.

4 October 2016
Texas/Dry Dry Desert
inkbunny.net
Species
Yoshi

Well if we all played it would be on a priv server i guess folks could join and play

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Would play only for the otters. :V
Direbears in my case, but yeah. I think most furs share this sentiment thanks to the various tameable species in there. Castoroides, Sabertooth, Direwolf and -bear, Equus and Argentavis. also the saclies among us furs find plenty of scaled companions, too.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Taken
I mostly play solo on Xbox One, though I haven't played in a while. I started the process of moving my base in the Red Wood Forest to a more open area that I will have more space to build in, but just rebuilding a new base and moving all my materials and tames half way across the map and doing it all solo is a daunting task....one that I haven't really worked on in like a year.