1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask sierra~! [nsfw allowed, if you really want]

Sierra Jan 9, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    Hell, why not. Ask me whatever you feel like. To get the ball rolling, here's some tidbits about myself:

I play games, RP, do some creative writing, some colour work (Traditional, using colour pencils), and various forms of scripting/programming (My job is primarily web development).

My favorite color is orange, I love tea and chocolate, and I'm coming up on 2 years with my boyfriend :D

2. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    What languages do you code in?

3. Keinai

Keinai Member

Species:
    Wolf
    Credits:
    How did you find Furrypile?

4. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    Mainly PHP, but I also know a bit of python, visual basic, and a lot of mSL (Which is a scripting language more than programming)

It's been so long ago, I honestly can't remember :<

5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Cool. I Do a Bit of VB occasionally, and I Know a bit of Python. Nice to see a fellow coder Kicking around :smile:

6. Keinai

Keinai Member

Species:
    Wolf
    Credits:
    How did you come up with your fursonas?

7. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    Likewise! :D

TLDR: 7-8 years of development of a fursona from a black furred, red haired wolf to a reddish-brown-black furred, red haired tigerwolf that is pretty much me in furry form.

Ohhh boy this one's probably a bit of a story... My current fursona is the result of many, many, many years of evolution from what was originally just a black wolf. Why a wolf? That's my favorite animal, always has been as a kid. Why black? ... It was 'that' period of my life where edgy, badass things were 'cool' (And I was a massive tomboy). I also liked more natural looking colors than fancy things, or 'sparkledogs' (Neon blue and bubblegum pink foxxes with lime green eyes and yellow genitals, anyone?) as they were commonly called back in the day. From there.. Well, the character had red hair, and green eyes. (I'm irish IRL, with red hair. My eyes are blue, however). I basically used this purely text based concept as my fursona for a few years on IRC, a couple forums, and SL (Using the DSD Wolf 2, black, for anyone curious. Fun fact: I /still/ use the body parts from that avatar with custom textures).

At some point, I decided I liked the idea of having markings on my fursona's back, probably a good... 5 or 6 years ago. I was toying with the idea of going from a wolf to a tiger wolf, but dropped that idea at the time. This was also the same time I was getting a reference sheet. While I'd told the artist 'Stripes', I ended up getting something that was more like an almost tribal style marking on the character's back, that I ended up loving. Here's that ref sheet if you're curious: [​IMG] - Artwork was by Nataya on Furaffinity.

The red bits in the fur was also because I wanted this character's fur to be portrayed in a semi-realistic manner, closely inspired by how my black cat's fur would become a reddish-brown when light shines on it. Somewhere between there and the next bit of art, I start having the tips of my character's hair dyed black in descriptions, and as I started getting some other art pieces of the character, the artist I was going to at the time went from a black furred wolf to a more red-furred wolf (You can see almost all the artwork of my fursona here, newest to oldest: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/sierraar/folder/78373/Sierra-Blakely )

The red shifted over to a reddish-brownish-black, and that's become the fur-color I've stuck with for my fursona. I also revisited the idea of being a tigerwolf again, and decided to go with it about a year ago.

And that just covers the appearance of my fursona. Everything else, however, is literally just me in real life - Outfit, mannerisms, personality. Even that necklace in my avatar/portrait is modelled off the celtic cross I'm wearing IRL :P

8. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    Is your bf on this site as well?

9. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    No; He's not really interested in being an actual part of the furry community, although he does like the art of my fursona and my characters xD

10. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    What gotten you interested into furries?

11. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    Oh boy.. That was a really long time ago, and my memory is not the best. I don't fully remember XD

12. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Alright. What kind of games you like to play?

13. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Eastern dragon
    Credits:
    Least favorite kind of furry?

14. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    Do you like dragons?

15. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    A variety of games mostly. I've played first eprson shooters, real time strategy, turn based strategy, puzzles, RPGs, racing, combat flight sims etc etc. To list off all the games I've played in the past and enjoyed, and can remember...

Starcraft, Jagged Alliance 2, Homeworld, Delta Force, Planetside 2, The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4, Ace Combat 4, 5, 6, and Zero, Need For Speed Underground 2... Honestly it's a really long list XD

Uhhh... That'd have to be the ones that seem to only be around for sexual RP. Send you a message asking to RP, say they want something erotic, tell them 'No, sorry, I dont do erotic RP for XYZ reason', and then you never hear from them again. Or they get really creepy or forceful.

Yes, dragons are awesome! Buuut they're not as awesome as wolves are. :P

16. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Eastern dragon
    Credits:
    When I meant 'furry' I meant species. :P What's your least favorite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.