Black friday shopping (is dead right?)

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
4 October 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
So... did any of you guys go shopping yesterday or today or even god help you thrursday to snag bargins? I don't know how the rest of you fared but I'm not really one to say that I've enjoyed the trek to the store the last couple of years or really found anythign that OMFG I can't live without. The fiance Nuucat and I meandered up to walmart when visiting her parents and spent $100 bucks on a game and a bunch of dvd's. I don't feel that i really blew to much money and I'm looking to spend more money on such things as art or paying down bills instead.. sad i know right?.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Sayed home Thursday to decorate the house inside and out and make dinner. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were normal work days. When I go holiday shopping, it will be casual and not a frenzy for bargain hunting.

3 October 2016
Species
snow leopard, or mlp pegasus.
I wasn't going anywhere on Friday, or Thursday. I had a trip to the hospital that Wednesday, found out I have a UTI that was bad enough to reach my kidneys, I've spent the past week and a half trying to recover, and taking a heavy regimen of antibiotics.