Captain marvel

7 June 2020
Somewhere in a British town
Species
Tribe dog
Relationship status
Single
This movie is by far the worst one I’ve seen, it took me 4 days just to watch all of it and my god was it painful, the story was boring, the Dialogue was boring, Brie Larson was not funny and cannot act for anything. Really all I can say is the only good thing about this movie was Samual l Jackson

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Frankly I didn't even bother watching it in the first place. But the fact that the ''actress'''called the movie 'her type of activism' told me everything I needed to know about both the ''actress'' and the movie. If I want to be preached to I go to church. I used to consume entertainment in order to get away from all the crap going on in the world - not to get beaten over the head wit it.

With how heavy-handed this ''messaging'' is handled these days and with how omnipresent it is I can well understand the growing resentment against it

3 March 2020
The Netherlands
Species
Snow Leopard (Sona), Many other species for rp
Relationship status
Taken
This movie got so much hate but personally I enjoyed it, maybe i thought it different because I never read the comics or familiar with most of the MCU outside of the current films. The story could've been a bit more dynamic, but the characters all worked well for me especially with Maria and Monica having that connection to Carol and seeing how their relationships played out. Maybe there was a style over substance but with films the visuals really pop for people and considering how much work and time goes into it. I think what could've affected it is how they didn't introduce Captain Marvel earlier in the MCU or have her referred to/hinted more for a better build up and better integration into the overall story. We'll just have to see how things go from here.