Climate change

Blaze

28 May 2019
Species
Wolfy
Relationship status
In a relationship
I know this going to get removed by staff, but listen, im not changing anyones views, but climate change is real, the last century earth's ground temp rised by 1 degrees Celsius by the end of this century earth's temp will rise by 6 degrees Celsius and a estimated death count of 50 mill by 2050! That is bad, us humans are causing it. Just do little bits to help, eat less meat, drive less, reuse bags, produse less waste. Do your part, for the planet please, share the message. #savetheplanet

Watch for more info (basically a recap)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7o7Jbkq5Bs

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Why would staff remove facts.

Besides, we ban plastic straws and bags, while in Africa and China they just dump their garbage straight into the rivers and oceans. It's been proven that most of the garbage in the ocean comes from those areas.
The reason why China is producing so much CO2 is because the entire Western world is having China produce nearly every product. So yeah, it's our own damn fault.

28 November 2018
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking)
I agree we as a whole, not just America, but everyone, need to strive to better this planet and preserve it. We were supposed to be its protectors, it's why we have thumbs and our intelligence over other species. I feel we have outgrown our own capabilities, but luckily nature had a failsafe all along. We're doomed to destroy ourselves, and all will balance out. But we can still turn this around and be the protectors we were supposed to be. We need to recycle more stuff and throw away less, that kind of thing. The stuff we've all read a thousand times and there's no need in me listing. Although I do have a unique point of view on meat eating. While I do think we ultimately should strive to get away from meat, since we have access to farm foods and have no need to slaughter animals, thing is, I don't think it's going to change any time soon. People are still going to kill animals no matter what, so we mustn't feel bad about eating meats, ourselves. The animal is already dead, make sure its sacrafice is to you, someone who understands and wishes to better the world. Make sure their nutrients still ultimately further the cause, even if it's still sad that the animal had to die.

Blaze

28 May 2019
Species
Wolfy
Relationship status
In a relationship
Yeah, i see your point completely, it is not going to change soon, but we can try to bring that day closer

28 November 2018
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking)
It's true. I say try to strive for farm foods, anything that grows in the ground, be it a potato or what. Even if one person will ultimately make little difference, be the example for others to live by, and perhaps one day, others will follow. But if you break down and eat a burger or a hotdog or a steak or something sometime, don't feel bad about it, because the animal was already dead, so at least its nutrients are going to you.

28 November 2018
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking)
Either way, nature is not stupid. We are programmed with the disease of greed, and it keeps our species in check. If we become too powerful, which has become the case, we will naturally destroy ourselves, be it by destruction of our environment in which we depend on, or by the weapons we ironically make to protect ourselves with. Nature always finds a way, and in our absense, it will rebuild. So it's not so bad, in the end. Dark, sure, but comforting in a way.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Earth won't be destroyed any more than a big rock or several mass extinctions and ice ages 'destroyed' Her. Gaia is extremely resilient and regenerates in time with changes. Just remember we would not be here and the Earth we have known would not exist without previous 'destruction'. Also realize humanity will not be destroy but rather balanced. I see the third world runaway populations collapsing spectacularly by disease and starvation with first world populations doing their best to save themselves and rebuilding on the dead and debris. We're facing that today. 10,000 years later the Earth will clean itself and new life will appear while old lifeforms will fill new niches as we saw as the icecaps retreated.

Personally, I'd like to see that inevitable outcome. Hopefully we'll finally learn from history.

Sid _burn

3 October 2016
Laporte Indiana
Species
Dragon
climite change oh how i love democratic BS brainwashed to you in college.
Climate change is natural yes there is some change caused by us but that's gonna happen regardless(china mostly). The constant fear mongering is ridiculous -.- the world was far hotter before we existed had more co2 and such in the air. It's not gonna end cause of a few degrees or rising water.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Thank goodness someone out there realizes all the world's science community has no concept of science and created this massive conspiracy to dupe the world. I take it this means the Earth is, in fact, flat and only 6000 years old.

11 March 2020
Florida
Species
Arctic Fox
Relationship status
Single and ready to mingle ;)
Climate change is 100% a natural occurrence. If you look at the long billions of years (if not trillions) of history this planet has, it actually relatively just came out of an ice age. Think of winter turning to summer but on a planet wide scale. BUT, i still see your point about recycling and reducing air pollutants. We have a higher chance of poisoning our own air rather than dying because the world got a little hotter.

As for eating meat, we're omnivores. Meat is part of our diet. While yes, you can get most of the stuff you gain from meat out of some fruits and vegetables, those cost a lot and most of the time people can't afford that lifestyle. Eating meat is just a hell of a lot easier way of getting everything we need to live a healthy life. Now that doesn't mean I'm forgetting about fruits and veggies. A balance of everything is needed to optimize top bodily performance and health.

23 March 2020
Relationship status
pansexual
Thank goodness someone out there realizes all the world's science community has no concept of science and created this massive conspiracy to dupe the world. I take it this means the Earth is, in fact, flat and only 6000 years old.
well i can't fight you so hows being a brainwashed communist going

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
well i can't fight you so hows being a brainwashed communist going
Keep in mind this is a news thread, not a debate thread. If you wish to debate with others on the facts of climate change against conspiracy, please make a new thread in Serious Chat (highlighted with [Debtate] in the thread title for this sort of debate.