CORONAVIRUS

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Pardon the ever so unlikely pun but I'm sick of it.

I understand the seriousness of a disease humanity has no natural immunity to but the general public has, as usual, gone into herd panic mode mostly due to ignorance and general naivete because Science was SO dull in school. Doesn't help it sells products and services when people are freaking. Anyone notice the only non-coronavirus topics on news stations is a couple minutes of the weather? I would add sports but... what sports?

Personally, I survived chicken pox, mumps and measles when they didn't yet have vaccines for them and endured three months of severe chronic bronchitis not long ago and it really wasn't the end of the world. Just don't panic, follow a few sensible practices and find something fun to do other than packing on a beach shoulder to shoulder with several thousand other drunk and coughing people.

26 May 2020
chicago, il
Species
wolf
Relationship status
taken
im so tired of the lockdown but i understnd where some people may think its the way to go. i think online school isnt helping me with finals and tests but idk

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
This is like no disease we've witnessed for over a hundred years so we're off to a slow start but the social issues are all wrong. We got it right attempting to corral the virus through massive isolation in order to find who has it and preventing spread. What went wrong were certain politicians seeing an opportunity to make lots of money. We should have done isolation but that 2 trillion dollars should have gone to individuals and small businesses for as long as a lockdown was deemed necessary by experts. Large corporations and the rich already are well padded and would survive with the hoarding of resources over the decades. Keep the citizens safe so they are ready to jump right back in to work in far shorter a period than we face now.