Fyrefox

18 October 2019
Pennsylvania, USA
foxsylvania.blog
Species
red fox
Relationship status
In a relationship
I've always loved werewolves, and frankly would love to be one. I was thrilled therefore to see werewolves featured in a Season 1, Episode 2 segment of the new Creepshow series titled, Bad Wolf Down.

Now Creepshow is based on the Stephen King/George Romero movie of the same name from 1982 that transitioned comic book horror stories into live action tales. It's been revived for a limited run series by Shudder, and is a knockout! The episode I reference plunges us into a furious firefight between American troops and Nazis in World War II. All but decimated, four surviving Americans seek sanctuary in an abandoned building in which a female werewolf is found locked in a cell. She only wants to seek death by swallowing a cross around one of the servicemen's necks, and they grant her this wish provided that she bite each of them. They accommodate her and she them, leaving American soldiers capable of werewolf transformation who are more than a match for the elite Nazi troops converging on their position...

The gore fest which follows is not for the squeamish, but the werewolves are wonderful, and it's always great to see them in action! Check out the new limited Creepshow series if you can...two paws up!

image.jpeg

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Ever see Dog Soldiers? A military group on an exercise in a secluded forest are being grizzly murdered one by one by a resident family of werewolves who know what they're doing.

wraith138

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
SpottedHyena
Relationship status
Taken by a lynx
Ever see Dog Soldiers? A military group on an exercise in a secluded forest are being grizzly murdered one by one by a resident family of werewolves who know what they're doing.
You've told him too much already!

But Dog Soldiers is my 2nd fave werewolf movie, the first being American Werewolf in London.

wraith138

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
SpottedHyena
Relationship status
Taken by a lynx
I've always loved werewolves, and frankly would love to be one. I was thrilled therefore to see werewolves featured in a Season 1, Episode 2 segment of the new Creepshow series titled, Bad Wolf Down.

Now Creepshow is based on the Stephen King/George Romero movie of the same name from 1982 that transitioned comic book horror stories into live action tales. It's been revived for a limited run series by Shudder, and is a knockout! The episode I reference plunges us into a furious firefight between American troops and Nazis in World War II. All but decimated, four surviving Americans seek sanctuary in an abandoned building in which a female werewolf is found locked in a cell. She only wants to seek death by swallowing a cross around one of the servicemen's necks, and they grant her this wish provided that she bite each of them. They accommodate her and she them, leaving American soldiers capable of werewolf transformation who are more than a match for the elite Nazi troops converging on their position...

The gore fest which follows is not for the squeamish, but the werewolves are wonderful, and it's always great to see them in action! Check out the new limited Creepshow series if you can...two paws up!

View attachment 3307

I want to see Werewolf Women of the SS come to fruition. This episode seems to give me the impression that they were very much inspired by that fake trailer.

Fyrefox

18 October 2019
Pennsylvania, USA
foxsylvania.blog
Species
red fox
Relationship status
In a relationship
There's a wonderful 1987 book by Robert McCammon titled The Wolf's Hour that concerns a werewolf British agent in WWII trying to stop development and deployment of a Nazi secret weapon...

image.jpeg