Do the direct opposite of the title.
Start a philosophy book.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
Not even kidding, perfectly all white, small with just a bed and a desk.
- What would your perfect room look like?
In the summer, primarily.
- How often do you play sports?
My mental space.
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
One involves crowds.
- What job would you be terrible at?
When I was five, jumped against it, that was the most done.
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Eating with mouth open.
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
One where I'm in charge.
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
The skill to learn other skills faster.
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Weightless, floating, clean, minimal.
- If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
FF13 ones. Anything Masashi composed really.
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
- What do you consider to be your best find?
- Are you usually early or late?
Cats, bunny, dog.
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Doing nothing. I need to get busy.
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
"How did I survive it?"
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Hm, not being ignored, people saying I'm nice to talk to...Meh..
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
AOT. BSD. Fruits baskets, the current one too. Psycho-Pass.
- What shows are you into?
One about philosophy.
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
My relatives really.
- Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
21, like now.
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
Young and restless. Any drama at that.
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
In another state.
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
If I understand this, through arting?
- What’s your claim to fame?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Every second of the day.
- How often do you people watch?
Politics, I think. Family really tried to brainwash without me knowing..
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
New Years. It symbolizes birth and death on the same day.
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
Roleplaying with special peeps.
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Huh, something I knew crafted. 24 days to Delusion.
- What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
Once went to Canada.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
The plethora of stars.
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
Am I "this certain race"
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
How my left handed, INTJ, January 1st birthday , vegetarian traits make me very special. But, who cares, yeah?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Make sure others around us were under my command. Live in peace. Really.
- If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Some Tesla electro car.
- What’s your dream car?
Happiness. See, it'll never end cause you know what they say.
- What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?