1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Dumb things you did in the last year.

Killtime101 Nov 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Just tell us the dumb things you did in the last year, sfw only pls.

One dumb thing I did was fall UP the stairs.

2. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Oh Jeez, So Many to Choose from...

Worst thing I Think I Did that I'm comfortable with sharing was I Stepped on a Piece of White Hot Metal.

I'm Not Exaggerating; It was Literally Glowing Bright white. I'd just taken it out of my Forge and I Dropped it because my Tongs are pretty Shit and Struggle to hold thicker pieces. I'm also not the most Graceful of People when it comes to dodging things, so somehow when I Darted backwards to avoid getting burnt, I Planted a foot on the Hot steel. Lots of Smoke. Didn't hurt myself, but that was interesting to say the least...

3. Tuddy

Tuddy The Admin that likes Games

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    Well, THIS idiot managed to stick his hand in a vat of 180 Celcius (356 Fahrenheit) fryer oil. I was not aware that, even when turned "off" (at their individual on-off buttons, not at the mains), our fry vats at work actually maintained their temperature, and stuck my hand in one to retrieve a piece of equipment a co-worker had dropped in it.

Fortunately, there wasn't any lasting injury to my hand, and the burns weren't too severe... though I still cannot feel a thing in one of my fingers from time to time... so I guess that's cool?

4. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:

That is the opposite of cool, that is quite literally hot.

5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Holy shit, man. That's like, 100°C worse than Tea Burns xD

But in all seriousness, I feel you there. The amount of times I've quenched Steel in Oil, then some how inexplicably got hot oil from the Quench trough on me. Wouldn't quite be 180°C, but still... It's like Freaking liquid fire *Shudders*

6. Tuddy

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    You get used to it. Fortunately, for all of the burns and scarring I've got from work-related accidents, most of them have healed up... or I've got to the point where the difference between burn scar and normal skin is so un-noticeable that I just kind of don't care anymore :P

7. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Another thing I do that is stupid is keep on tripping over absolutely nothing.

8. Tuddy

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    Tripping over thin air and falling up stairs are all tricks in my amazing repertoire. I am a surprisingly clumsy individual.

9. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:

Yeah I am. I am clumsy.

10. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    I normally refuse to wear gloves or eye protection while smithing because it makes me clumsy; either through safety specs steaming up and obscuring my vision or losing dexterity due to really damn thick gloves, but in hindsight, I'm pretty clumsy too, regardless xD

11. Snowstorm

Snowstorm New Member

Species:
    Wolf-Fox Hybrid
    Credits:
    Waste my first vote on a guy who didn't live up to my standards.

12. Pingu

Pingu New Member

Species:
    Little Penguin
    Credits:
    Fallen out of the firetruck onto my ass

13. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    Went to sit down on an upside down stool. Wound't have been so bad if the cats didn't use the legs as a scratching post...

14. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Yup, I'm a Hobbyist Blacksmith. Been doing it for around 3-4 years in some form or another. I Don't tend to take commissions as it's more of a Hobby than anything and I Mostly make Knives, but I'll do most Things as long as they are small enough for my forge.

But I've packed away for the Season, Now. Too Damn cold, and Coke is a Bastard to Light even in Decent weather, but in the cold, I Think I'd sooner put a razor under my toenail and kick the wall than try and light the stuff xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.