fallout especially falout NV

23 March 2020
The grave
Relationship status
pansexual
falout 1,2 and New veagas are masterpieces i've beaten the game 129 times and i still find new things but don't worry fallout 76 ruined the series forever THANKS TODD.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking; bisexual/pansexual)
I've only ever played New Vegas, but loved it. I never got to beat it, though, due to my Xbox's disc drive dying. I miss it a lot, and would gladly play it right now if I could. I had utterly NO idea what I was doing, because I'm new to the series, but luckily my character had a crazy amount of Strength, Perception, and Endurance, as well as skill in melee weapons and guns. They were otherwise deficient and had absolutely no brains or people skills, but when I couldn't get my way with talking, my character was basically a Terminator, on top of a marksman. With a Super Sledge, they could easily take on a Giant Rad Scorpion. Although Deathclaws were their bane, and I could never figure out how to fucking kill them. I never made it to the city, so my weapons were pretty limited. But unless it was a Deathclaw, step aside bitches, I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want, and they can either let me or die trying to stop me.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Lonesome Road sounds familiar, but I don't think I ever did it. I did reach as far as Novac and took out a Legion outpost and found the big warehouse or whatever that had the skinless people. I also had a minigun from a Nightkin from the one Novac quest, though it stayed in my motel room because it was almost gone health-wise and had barely any ammo. I had also taken out the Super Mutants on the mountain and killed Tabitha, and I had found the one town that was completely consumed by radiation, if that gives a range of my whereabouts.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
At least on the profile in question (there was a previous profile or two where I just outright killed everyone), I was generally attempting to be "good" and side with who I thought were the moral good guys. So I would help Goodsprings, whatever the name of the Super Mutant was at the base of the mountain, that kind of thing. I didn't know what I was doing and just kind of erratically wandered around, but would try to help out along the way. Besides just trying to eventually make my way to the city, I was hoping to become an NCR soldier at some point, though I was never really offered to be one of them, so instead I just indirectly helped them by killing Legion whenever I would see them, regardless of my official faction alignment. They seemed like a bad group of people, so that was reason enough for me to murder them and loot their stuff. I liked the NCR more because even though NPCs generally aren't fond of them, the way the story was looking it seemed like canonically, the NCR or Legion was going to take over the region eventually, so I decided to help the more "preferable" of the two. Although there was one skirmish where I was at the power station, and I guess the NCR decided I was "tresspassing" and started shooting at me, even though I didn't do anything to them. I killed the guards on the outside, but besides that, I was friendly to them.

23 March 2020
The grave
Relationship status
pansexual
oh yea and the power station is how the power from hoover dam gets to the strip and the NCR so its not suprising they shot you lol in fact they warn you to.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
That makes sense with the joining thing. I was like man, I've killed so many Legion at this point and still they're not even offering to let me in. And yeah, they did warn me, but I guess I figured they just didn't want me to go inside the plant, when I guess they wanted me to leave the area, period. I didn't think they would aggro on me by just wandering around outside, but then I just see red bars and gunshots start going off...then a bunch of NCR soldiers ended up dismembered, and let's just not go into it. I don't know who did that, maybe a bear or something came by and mauled them. But yeah in general I was trying to get into their ranks besides just trying to reach the city, and would even go so far as to sometimes wear their outfit I got from a dead body (the variant with the bandanna so my face was concealed) when near their encampments and pretend to be one of them.

23 March 2020
The grave
Relationship status
pansexual
best NCR armor is vet ranger also HOW DARE YOU SPILL NCR BLOOD ON NCR SOIL WE WILL KICK YA BACK WEST YOU STUPID LEGIONARY FOR THE NCR FOR KIMBALL

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
I played a couple of the Fallout series on other platforms and never really got too far. Same with Daggerfall and Morrowwind in the Elder Scroll series. It was Bethesda's treatment that drew me. I have all the Bethesda Fallout games and play them over and over while most other console games have gathered dust for years. They are so detailed and immersive as solo CRPGs. You feel you are part of the story. I avoid the Elder Scroll Online and Fallout 76 because, well besides subscription fees, I'm more comfortable as a loner rather than tagging along with a party whose sole purpose is run and gun.

Probably my nature that I hunt alone taking in the environment as a tactical resource. In either game series, I favor stealth skills not to be seen either to efficiently take down a target or achieve an objective without opposition knowing I was ever there. My favorite weapons are the bow in TES and sniper rifles in Fallout taking down targets when they're barely a spec on the horizon. Definitely find the gauss guns in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Superior range and damage. (That's how you take down deathclaws). The bow is great for distracting and herding a target, they are essentially silent and hard to pinpoint where you are when fired while the arrow striking and object or location gets a target's attention making them move to the sound. You can have them move so you can get to a location unseen or move them out of cover to attack.

Definitely max out stealth. Nothing like crouching next to a Super Mutant slashing them with a melee weapon and they can't find you! Also fun for planting a grenade or mine in their pocket.

Loved all the Fallout NV DLCs EXCEPT Dead Money. It's the Kobyashi Maru of DLCs. Never enough health and SO many of those creatures and they are relentless. Old World Blues was my favorite as a campy retro sci-fi adventure. I mean... BRAINS IN A JAR! Lonesome Road. Objective is to make that guy finally SHUT UP!

Fallout 4. Androids and all that fish.

If you want to go furry or scalie plus lycanthropic, you must try TES Skyrim.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Stealth almost never works for me. I try so hard to be smart, but something inevitably always screws up. That's why my character is more like a wrecking ball. I try to not be seen and take out an enemy here and there while I can when I'm not noticed, but when it's time to go loud, my character is perfectly at home in all out messy assault. They would make a good distraction for more stealth specific characters, though, in the event of multiplayer. Still counts as stealth if no one lives to tell about it.