Favorite Movie Quotes

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
A previous post I did under the "Literature" section got me thinking about some of my favorite movie quotes. So, here is where I will share some of my own and hope some will share some of theirs. Who knows...maybe there are some people may like together.

I think I will start one of from the 2001 movie, A Knight's Tale.

"I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity." ~ Chaucer.

Neo

17 June 2017
Russia
Species
Black Dire Wolf
“If your going to shoot, shoot, don’t talk” - Tuco, the goood, the bad and the ugly

“Who wants to see a magic trick?” - The Joker

“So you want to be a Sicario?
Let’s talk about your future...” - Sicario 2, Alejandro.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd/Maned Wolf mix
Favorite movie quote:

''Fun isn't something one considers while balancing the universe... but this does put a smile on my face'' Thanos, The Avengers.
I love basically anything that comes out of Thanos' mouth.

Favorite series quote:

''I cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me the other day, when he said 'Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?'. Grandpa said 'No... But I served in a company of Heroes'. Dick Winters, Band of Brothers
Probably my favorite series of all time.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
First thing coming to mind was "This town needs an enema!". My view on life when everything gets so serious and oversensitive.

6 September 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Species
Wolf
"You shot a dog just to get a fucking job!?" -Kingsman, The Secret Service

"If I ever decide to become a crime-fighting shit swizzler, who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at Neverland Mansion with some creepy, old, bald, Heaven's Gate-looking motherfucker... on that day, I'll send your shiny, happy ass a friend request."