Favorite Movie Quotes

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single, bisexual, and dominant.
A previous post I did under the "Literature" section got me thinking about some of my favorite movie quotes. So, here is where I will share some of my own and hope some will share some of theirs. Who knows...maybe there are some people may like together.

I think I will start one of from the 2001 movie, A Knight's Tale.

"I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity." ~ Chaucer.

T

The Wolf That Was

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." -Blade Runner

Reactions: Blödhgarm

Neo

17 June 2017
Russia
Species
Black Dire Wolf
“If your going to shoot, shoot, don’t talk” - Tuco, the goood, the bad and the ugly

“Who wants to see a magic trick?” - The Joker

“So you want to be a Sicario?
Let’s talk about your future...” - Sicario 2, Alejandro.

Reactions: Blödhgarm

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Favorite movie quote:

''Fun isn't something one considers while balancing the universe... but this does put a smile on my face'' Thanos, The Avengers.
I love basically anything that comes out of Thanos' mouth.

Favorite series quote:

''I cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me the other day, when he said 'Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?'. Grandpa said 'No... But I served in a company of Heroes'. Dick Winters, Band of Brothers
Probably my favorite series of all time.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
First thing coming to mind was "This town needs an enema!". My view on life when everything gets so serious and oversensitive.

DerEiserneLöwe

6 September 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Species
Wolf
"You shot a dog just to get a fucking job!?" -Kingsman, The Secret Service

"If I ever decide to become a crime-fighting shit swizzler, who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at Neverland Mansion with some creepy, old, bald, Heaven's Gate-looking motherfucker... on that day, I'll send your shiny, happy ass a friend request."

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
K: Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
-MIB