1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Finsbury van attack

Marc Jun 19, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc

Marc dddd

Species:
    Tiger
    Credits:
  2. Taramafor

Taramafor Member

Species:
    Hellhound
    Credits:
    I was going to make a thread about this but I been beaten to it. What I have feared would happen has happened.

You can't fight terror with terror. You can't just go "Nuke the buggers". Actions like this only serve to encourage hostility and give not only those after us more reason to hit harder but also risks pushing innocent people over the edge and giving them cause to turn to take violent action. Worst of all actions like this will only serve to encourage those that hate immigrants to begin to become more violent. Now they might jump on the bandwagon. While I doubt there will be further "vehicle slaughter" I now have to wonder how many people are going to go "hunting" in back allies after witnessing this. No that isn't exaggerating, I've had to deal with "different problems" late at night myself. With so much chaos happening recently I think both sides are going to be on edge.

Basically I'm saying "Running into that group of worshippers" is counter productive and only serves to increase chaos for everyone. It's bad enough when it's bombers, but now we got our own folks adding fuel to the fire? We don't need to give them a reason to fucking bomb us!

1 dead and 8 in hospital btw. I'm sure some people don't care and just assume they're bad people wanting to cleanse the world of everyone that isn't like them though. Van driver seemed to think so. Tch.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    I'm just going to leave this here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.