Cooking Food channels.

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
Single (not looking to date)
If any1 wants a reccomendation of a food channel look at SORTED food on YouTube they do good entertaining content and have many a recipe in the video descriptions. If any wants to reccomend other bloggers or channels feel free.

3 March 2020
The Netherlands
Species
Snow Leopard (Sona), Many other species for rp
Relationship status
Taken
I always had Food Network on tv when I lived in the UK, set it to this and my tv to come on automatically as my alarm. It was quite something to wake at 7.30am each morning to the sights and sounds of food being cooked, mainly Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson on.

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
Sounds interesting, I would properly end up hating it like any alarm, but would certainly be good for a while.

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
It had it's downside, especially waking at Christmas time when it was all melted chocolate and sweet desserts :tongue:
Most of the time I woke up to Jamie Oliver and the song below constantly playing through his show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REBYkWu2Nw8
A great alarm idea would be Gordon Ramsay's Hell's kitchen, that'd certainly be an interesting start to each day.

3 March 2020
The Netherlands
Species
Snow Leopard (Sona), Many other species for rp
Relationship status
Taken
"Oi! Fuckface! Get here now!" XD, Hells kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares are so fun shows. If I could afford it I would love to go to where they do Hell's Kitchen, hoping they would also have a decent set of kitchens in at the time.