Game suggestions

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
So I'm getting a brand new gaming pc and I need some suggestions for games to play
I like games with crafting and/or open world stuff. Not horror or jumpscares.
I also like action, and shooters to a certain degree.

XIII

16 March 2019
Species
Shapeshifter
Do you prefer Sci-Fi fictions or medieval ones? Single player or MMO's?

3 October 2016
Species
Bovine
Does it have to be AAA games, since you're having new PC? My Time at Portia is very relaxing game, basically a Started Valley but 3d.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Do you prefer Sci-Fi fictions or medieval ones? Single player or MMO's?
Pure singleplayer, maybe possibility for co-op with friends. also no pref. on setting

Does it have to be AAA games, since you're having new PC? My Time at Portia is very relaxing game, basically a Started Valley but 3d.
Absolutely not. The 'not triple A' games tend to be better most of the time anyway.

XIII

16 March 2019
Species
Shapeshifter
Path of exile is a damn good thing... Not really MMO, shit tons of content, actively develops.

3 October 2016
Species
Bovine
Far Cry games are fine. Most Ubisoft games to be exact. Witcher 3 is great if you want to be focused on story.

XIII

16 March 2019
Species
Shapeshifter
Also, I'd like to recommend Dying Light. It's a single-player (with coop) zombie game, yet interesting gameplay and a really good plot with an open world.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Also, I'd like to recommend Dying Light. It's a single-player (with coop) zombie game, yet interesting gameplay and a really good plot with an open world.
I got Dying Light for the ps4. I never really got into it because with every zombie game I'm always too scared to take the step forward through the zombies. IDK what I'm scared of.

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
If you want a shooter which doesn't take itself seriously at all, I'd say Borderlands 2. I'm not big into shooters, but that game still is amusing to me every so often.
If you are into strategy, however, I would recommend another game: Stellaris - including DLCs which mostly are mini-expansions.
Neither of which feature top-of-the-line graphics, but both are pretty solid games (which is a rare distinction these days)

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
If you want a shooter which doesn't take itself seriously at all, I'd say Borderlands 2. I'm not big into shooters, but that game still is amusing to me every so often.
If you are into strategy, however, I would recommend another game: Stellaris - including DLCs which mostly are mini-expansions.
Neither of which feature top-of-the-line graphics, but both are pretty solid games (which is a rare distinction these days)
I have Borderlands 2 and pre sequel for the PS4. Love them.

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
I'm not much of a console gamer, so I got Borderlands 2 on pc
Stellaris is one of my favourites actually.