1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting back into rping

bouncybasil Jan 2, 2017

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bouncybasil

bouncybasil New Member

Species:
    Fox
    Credits:
    Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me?
    I'd like to get back into RPing
    I have my fursona's references that can be used when setting up RPs but I was wondering if it would be worth writing anything out? Like personality ect.

I remmeber before I used to have things called "starters" when i used to RP before I was a fur. They were like a paragraph or so long and were basically the start of RPs leaving it open for the other person's char to step into. Would it be worth writing out a couple of those too?

Also anyone else got anything they suggest I do to get back into RPing? Bonus points if it helps with finding people with the same interests as me!

2. Alzoru Ledura

Alzoru Ledura Member

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    You could try F-list, but proceed with caution if you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.