1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hero academy rp idea

DrakeWolf Dec 2, 2016

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphaleader

Alphaleader Active Member

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    So I'm guessing you Character has some form of Amnesia? Not to mention he's got bladed weapons like Wolverine.

2. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
  3. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Name: unpronounceable
    Alias: Harbinger
    Age: unknown (exists out of the normal space-time continuum, but seems to be ypung by his species' standards)
    Species: EDCE (extradimensional cosmic entity)
    Appearance: although he is an EDCE, he is forced to take a more relatable form while on earth. He appears as a hybrid reptile similar in appearance to an anthro dinosaur.
    Bio: created in universe 508B2 by his "mother", he was banished to earth partly as punishment for disrupting the flow of time which caused current events to unfold in several parallel universes adjacent to universe 144B1 (where he is currently). The second reason for his arrival was to study humanity and learn about them.
    Powers: Energy conversion, energy constructs, energy blasts and energy absorption.
    Weaknesses: being young, he has little control of his immense power and often finds himself exhausted easily in combat and training while in his physical form. He wears a EDCE tech vest which greatly limits his power and a ring which allows him to access only small portions of his energy reserves at a time.

4. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Alright then. Post whenever you can. I might add more characters later.

5. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Aw screw it, I might as well join this. I've been setting up stuff for all day today and even months before. About time I relax.

Name: Alexis Farnese
    Alias: Titannia
    Species: Feline (mixed)
    Appearance: Brown-fur with faint stripe patterns, barely visible. Thin, lean, somewhat shapely. Green eyes, short ears, and a long tail.

Costume:
    [​IMG]

Bio: Born some twenty years after the Year with "The Sea King" that nearly ended in disaster. The world had been slowly repairing itself, and Alexis had been growing up in a harsh and fairly unforgiving environment, as she had been raised in a rundown part of the old city she use to stay in. Though thankfully she had her parents to rely upon for most of her life, and their wisdom has been help towards developing her cautious, as well as street smart mentality. It wouldn't be long till she and her Family would gather the money to move into a safer residential area where Alexis could live out her life. But unknown to her and her family, Alexis had not realized that she had been growing in height all her life! And even before reaching her twenties, she had nearly grown to 6 feet and surpassed her Mother's height! These powers however didn't truly manifest themselves until one…very embarrassing moment when she was just getting settled into her Room-mate's apartment!

It was something that made the news, and frankly she does her best to try and forget that moment. But that was also when she met some heroes that helped her…and even went to great lengths to bring her to the bunker within Apollo City. It was there that she learned about the Academy.

Powers: Size manipulation. Farnese has the innate ability to increase her size and mass! She can even shrink, though how low islet to be discovered. The Upper Limits of her size increase extend to nearly 20 feet! And in doing so her strength and Resilience increases! So far the limits to her shrinking is 4 feet, 9 inches, just 2 feet short of her original height!

Weakness: While she can greatly impact a fight with surprising strength and may even be able to overwhelm the opposition. It still does not mean she's invulnerable. As he can still be easily killed by weapons if they target specific vital spots on her body.

Growing to 20 ft or above can cause her body to become slow, forcing her to overcompensate if she is under heavy attack. But this can also stress, as her growth beyond said feet can hurt her muscles and internal organs.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  6. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Alright

7. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    So I'm good? :smile:

8. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Yep. You are good. Just post and I can simply have the opening ceremony go on and move on.

9. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    A good first post. But right now, I need to finish up the post on Enforcers.

10. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
  11. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Sorry for the wait guys. I'm just under the weather right now. That and I had a huge headache.

12. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Character Sheet

Name: Katherine summers (Kat)
    Alias: BlackLash
    Species: human
    Appearance: a islander girl, tan skin, short black hair, blue eyes.
    Black form fitting uniform that hides her face, (much like carnage or venom from marvel)
    Bio: Kat had gone surfing one evening when she noticed a glow in the water, she dove down and found what looked like a meteor, when she touched it a black slime attacked her and she blacked out.
    When she woke, she was alone on the beach with the slime stuck to her skin. She started to learn that she had some abilities and decided to go to the school to learn how to use them.
    Powers: Factional morphing (like prototype)
    Weakness: must be submerged in salt water every other day and is weak against Electricity.

13. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    She can play a double agent

14. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Double agent for what?

15. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Some villain or something, rising sea king follower.

16. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    I'm going off the entire race if sea people are wiped out after the war. Lets say one villain gotten fed up after the sea king died that she destroyed them all.

17. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Up to you, she just could add a bit of interest as an adversary.

18. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
    Possibly.

Alphaleader likes this.
  19. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    I had an idea of who the other Six Heroes that fought alongside Apollo might be. Their Powers, their personalities, and their weaknesses.

But first off, I want you to know that some of these heroes do come in existing furry art off of other sites. But would you like to hear?

20. DrakeWolf

DrakeWolf ddddd

Species:
    WolfDragon
    Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.