Natrix

25 March 2020
The beach
natrix.rf.gd
Species
Nacken
Relationship status
Taken
So there's been some buzz lately in regards to the suffocating death of George Floyd lately. People are debating whether or not it's a race issue, protesters are going at it in Minneapolis, people argue about the cops. Me? Hearing about this incident gives me flashbacks to the same incident with Eric Garner that happened back in 2015, hence why he was mentioned in the title. Hell, Eric Garner's mother even responded to the death of George Floyd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8C9TcpHtys
I keep bringing up to my family about how much I hear about people dying, which I've been hearing about it a lot more than any other year I've been alive, but I'm genuinely curious on what you guys' thoughts on the matter could be? And do you believe this year will get worse and more deaths will occur, or do you think it will get better?

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
Single (not looking to date)
Just some extra information on George Floyd's incident: the crime he committed was using a counterfeit $20 note, and the officer who suffocated him had previously been accused of using excessive force/ police brutality. So honestly, lives shouldn't be lost over $20 and people need to chill.

As for the year, I hope it gets better, by then again it's 2020.

Natrix

25 March 2020
The beach
natrix.rf.gd
Species
Nacken
Relationship status
Taken
Just some extra information on George Floyd's incident: the crime he committed was using a counterfeit $20 note, and the officer who suffocated him had previously been accused of using excessive force/ police brutality. So honestly, lives shouldn't be lost over $20 and people need to chill.

As for the year, I hope it gets better, by then again it's 2020.
Same. What's especially shocking (to me, at least) is that he wasn't even trained to be a cop but rather a bouncer for a night club. I honestly think he should have taken a job as a bouncer, then none of this would have happened. He wouldn't be in prison facing murder charges and Floyd would still be alive, although probably facing minor charges himself for the counterfeit note. But yeah, this situation was very dangerous. Everyone used to be worrying about Covid-19 but exploded once this happened. So now that's two things I'm worried about. :wtf:

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
https://youtu.be/-ZnPm8xWshA
That is a URL to a recording (on YouTube) of Anonymous' announcement to Minneapolis' police department. The fact they're getting involved is another thing to worry about, seeing as this group is feared by governments. Watch the video if you're interested, but essentially they have started leaking every crime committed by Minneapolis' police department, because they feel they have become too corrupt.

Natrix

25 March 2020
The beach
natrix.rf.gd
Species
Nacken
Relationship status
Taken
https://youtu.be/-ZnPm8xWshA
That is a URL to a recording (on YouTube) of Anonymous' announcement to Minneapolis' police department. The fact they're getting involved is another thing to worry about, seeing as this group is feared by governments. Watch the video if you're interested, but essentially they have started leaking every crime committed by Minneapolis' police department, because they feel they have become too corrupt.
That is definitely worrying.

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Wolf/ Dragon
Relationship status
That is definitely worrying.
Yeah, but Anonymous mostly work in favour of the people and mainly aim to take out leaders and the like. So honestly, they are on the side of the rioters, but its up to them what they do.