1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Identity politics

Thal Aug 12, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:

So, from the time this was posted, there were riots in VA.

So I have to ask.... Is Identity Politics in general getting just out of control? Today, we live in a world of extremes. You have far left authoritarians blaming white men and far right authoritarians blaming non-whites. That is a big simplification of what is going on but this is worrying.

There in my opinion seems to be an increasing sense of hopelessness among people of neither camp.

So, I ask, how can we deal with Identity Politics regardless of the source?

2. Skytech

Skytech Active Member

Species:
    Vulpan
    Credits:
    They're reported for years how Americans are becoming increasingly polarized due to the use of media to saturate a group's politics on the masses and target particular interests.

Silverthefoxeh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.