I’m so sorry (on the subject of what I did on this acc)

4 December 2018
Ok so I logged into this account for years to admit to something. When I made this account I was 11 and and regret my actions online so much. I was so dumb and thought “hey, they don’t know I’m a child, so it’s not bad” and I really wish I had just stayed off this side of the internet. I was so dumb and I don’t know why I thought this was ok. I’m so sorry if you had roleplayed with me in 2018. I ruined my own childhood and it feels terrible. I’m not going back on this account. I really wish I stayed off kik and 18+ forums on this website. My final goodbye to furrypile, Aci.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Wow, you made a mistake! Welcome to the real world, growing up and learning from your mistakes! I've got a million mistakes under my belt I regret and not all are childhood faux pas. I regret and wish I could go back in time and tell myself not to do that. I then think I'm sorry I did it, it's in the past but I have a new life lesson to make myself a better person today and in the future.

If it helps, you're forgiven. Go learn from your mistake.

16 October 2019
Oklahoma, United States
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking; bisexual/pansexual)
Not that it really helps, since I'm kind of late, but to be fair I started underaged, too. I remember doing my first ERPs when I was like late 15/early 16. One of the better I've ever had was with a 27 year old guy when I was 17, and we both knew and didn't care. The good old days of the heyday of sites like Furry 4 Life. Back before Discord. Now I'm 22 and can legally do these things anyway, but I can't say anything when I see it happen, because I did it too. Do I regret it? Not really. Would I do it again, if I were to go back in time? Probably. Is it wrong? Yes. But I can't say nothing.