1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

"i'm such a furry" moments.

BennyJackdaw Dec 13, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    Do you have moments where you do something or a series of furry related things and then think to yourself "man I am such a furry." No, these don't necessarily need to be shameful things, in fact you can still enjoy doing those things, but they still make you think "man I am such a furry."

Just earlier I spent 20 bucks on a series of DLC animal-themed costumes for Ultra Street Fighter 4 and got that feeling. And yet, I'm still kind of glad because some of the animal-themed costumes are pretty cool. Hugo's a fricken Minotaur, Adon is Busuzima from the Bloody Roar franchise (a Chameleon dressed in orange), and the Ryus are decked out in wolf clothings. Ryu's wolf outfit's a bit too friendly looking, but Evil Ryu's is awesome. I also really like Yun's stocky-legged bird outfit and Dictator(M. Bison U/Vega J)'s black panther outfit and whatever Cody's supposed to be, plus several others. Even Rufus' walrus outfit grew on me. And yet... I still had that feeling that I bought these costumes because of the furry in me, and you know what? I can't deny it.

Anyone else had those "I'm such a furry" moments?

2. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    I regularly "talk" to pets, even if they're not mine. Like I literally get on all fours and will bark/meow/ect. at pets while playing with them.

3. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    Every time I decide to play skyrim I pick the argonian. Probably because lizards are fucking awesome. Also love playing games where you are an animal or something like that.

Texshi likes this.
  4. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    I go with Argonians because of the claws and water-breathing, and Kajit is always my second choice.

5. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    I never liked the Kajit. The argonian disease resist is awesome to when you don't want to be bothered with vampirism.

6. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Eastern dragon
    Credits:
    Snowdin Canine Unit are the only survivors in the Underground, next to Sans, who proportionately was punished for not being a dog. Serves him right for calling me a "brother killer." I'm not a kinslayer, if he is not kin, you damn Patrick-voiced skeleton asshole. :V

#Doggoforpresident2020

7. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy Ultra Street Furry 4 as much as I do, but I love the new costumes. They actually make me want to play as Ryu and Ken, two characters I almost never use. I find that games are often more fun if you like the character you're playing as, and the outfits make me like them more.

Huh?

8. ViciousCircle

ViciousCircle Member

Credits:
    When I play with my bad dragon collection and I think oh my gosh I'm such a furfag! :p

9. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Ralphie, theres a tail on the cart.

*proceeds to wear it all day.*

10. Blue1234

Blue1234 Member

Species:
    Luxio
    Credits:
    My moment is that the only things I draw are furred anthros and anthro Pokemon, never any normal things o3o

11. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    Just this morning, I actually barked at a knock on the door....

12. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Ralphie, there is a wolf ear headband in this tub.
    *wears it almost every day*

13. White Timberwolf

White Timberwolf dddd

Species:
    Timberwolf
    Credits:
    When you look at a frozen meat grocery aisle and think:

"Hmmm, do I want pig, cow, or the rest of the deer in my freezer? ....Yeah, I'd rather have the food I hunted down."

ZeroW0lf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.