Joke, jokes and more jokes... [possible NSFW]

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
28 November 2018
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking)
Tell people that a magic being created the Earth in seven days, and they believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to check to be sure.

28 November 2018
Species
Spotted Hyena
Relationship status
Single (seeking)
Kids these days with their smartphones will never understand the days of flip phones, when you could properly hang up on a bitch by slamming your phone shut. Or SMS.

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
A train hits a bus full of Catholic highschool girls

They all arrive at the pearly gates, waiting in line to enter heaven.
St. Peter asks the first girl, "Mary, have you ever had any contact with a penis?" She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger." St. Peter says, "Well, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."
St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?" The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says, "Then dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."
All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls. One girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line, St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?"
The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle with that Holy Water, I want to do it before Tiffany sticks her arse in it..."

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
In school our teacher gave us an assignment about having sex.
Suzy handed in her paper, ''Our cat has kittens. Mommy cat, and daddy cat''. B+
Billy handed in his paper, ''Our dog has puppies. Mommy dog, daddy dog'' B+

So I thought ''I had to beat that''
I handed in my assignment, and my assignment was
''John Wayne is driving a carriage through the desert, followed by thousands of Indians. He turns around and shoots them all''
So my teacher asks ''What does that have to do with sex?
''NOBODY FUCKS WITH JOHN WAYNE''