Jurrasic World Evolution photography

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Taken
Pretty awesome game. I haven't played in a while. I have all the DLC and what not but I have actually "played" played it since like around the Secrets of Wu stuff. I was like on the 4th island mission wise (I think). I tried a little bit of Clare's missions but that stuff is a bunch of bull. I stopped that about 30 minutes in when they were expecting me to try to house a bunch strong predator dinosaurs with fences weaker than what is required for those sorts of dinos and having them break out every 3-5 minutes without warning. I haven't played it long enough that I will probably rest it and start over again.

26 January 2020
Scotland
Species
Panda
Relationship status
Polyamorous, asexual, Aromantic
Pretty awesome game. I haven't played in a while. I have all the DLC and what not but I have actually "played" played it since like around the Secrets of Wu stuff. I was like on the 4th island mission wise (I think). I tried a little bit of Clare's missions but that stuff is a bunch of bull. I stopped that about 30 minutes in when they were expecting me to try to house a bunch strong predator dinosaurs with fences weaker than what is required for those sorts of dinos and having them break out every 3-5 minutes without warning. I haven't played it long enough that I will probably rest it and start over again.
I will say, Return to Jurrasic park is the actual best. It's a huge nostalgia trip seeing all the original style buildings and stuff.
I quite enjoyed the Clare campaign but I'm a sucker for animal welfare so I was hooked from the stand point of saving the dinos. The Jurrasic tour ride and paliobotany are really cool additions to the game from that campaign :smile:

I find the Dinos are less likely to break out if you give them too much space and tranq them as soon as theres sign of a storm on low security missions.

The DR Wu mission is good so you can alter them to have like 2 Trex or Indominus living together and it's a life saver for the big herd dinos that freak out if the population gets too low.
Sorry for rambling I just love this game :smile: