left handed issues

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
4 October 2016
Bluffton
Species
kitsune
I recently got a gaming computer with a pretty advanced Cyberpower PC keyboard and mouse there really good and all but theres one huge issue....the side buttons are on the wrong side and when I play games like HOTS I end up running around like a chicken with it's head cut off unable to cast. so to put it simply my question is this are there any good wired keyboards and mice that are built for left handed gamers preferably packaged as one I was hoping to get the same set I have now but it doesn't look like they support left handed sets or even have a option for that. so if anyone knows any good sets out there I would appreciate the help I looked and well I got some....well what in the world are these. I'll show the wacky examples I found via links since I don't know how to post images.

well that or it's just a keyboard without the mouse or vice versa.

1. https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&ved=0ahUKEwjQiOr1l8fZAhVCd6wKHSH7CPMQ8wII9gM

2.https://www.ebay.com/i/162587029259?chn=ps

(if those links don't work sorry i'll remove but yeah I get weird results.)

Emily Silverfang

3 October 2016
UK
Species
Dragon
As a left-handed gamer, I feel your pain. My suggestion is simple - get a non-gaming mouse, with buttons on the top. Sure, it's not as fancy, but they're far more easy to use.

4 October 2016
Bluffton
Species
kitsune
That's actually a idea i'll check out and just to make myself feel more goofy I didn't know they made mice were the side buttons if you could please link or post a image example of said mouse so I have a example to go off of? also hey!!! :P a left handed gamer here I thought I was only one i'd ever meet.