1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Let it die

Ranalf Dec 14, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranalf

Ranalf Active Member

Species:
    Figer
    Credits:
    I see hardly any discussion on this game anywhere on the internet, and it's over a week old of a game!

So, who else has it?

For those who don't know, it's a Free game on PS4 that's a roguelike hack-and-slash game.

Currently at Floor 19, but spending some time grinding materials to level my gear.

2. Tuddy

Tuddy The Admin that likes Games

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    I've only recently started playing, and I'm having great fun with it... I love how the threat of death is constant and you have to be on your toes the whole time. Still only on the first floor, but I'll definitely play more - Suda51's easily one of my favourite action game directors; and his first new game in nearly 5 years was worth the wait so far.

3. Ranalf

Ranalf Active Member

Species:
    Figer
    Credits:
    Nice. We all start somehwere. My highest Elevator Floor is Floor 27. At the same time, I'm currently farming materials for RND. Speaking of which...

Tip for all New and Current low-floor players. Do NOT shirk your RND. 21+ is a huge difficulty jump, you want to have at least 1 type of 3 star weapon and armor(optionally) to not get stomped by the floor 23 boss. Also, Mushrooms are your friends; they can be seriously overpowered if used correctly!

4. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Apparently im way behind some folks since i just started playing less then r
    Two weeks ago, Ive made it to the floor that increases the fighter types and have started having to deal with haters that are sent to kill me instead of level generics.

5. Ranalf

Ranalf Active Member

Species:
    Figer
    Credits:
    Trust me, the Level Generics are almost worse later on, but they're easy to manage. Asshole player characters who are sent with double Cleaver Sabers are cancerously hard to kill without certain mushrooms.

6. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Just got my r and d to produce a two star jacket and i just saw a cutscene about the jackals. Doea it take many floors to get between elevators the further up you go?

7. Ranalf

Ranalf Active Member

Species:
    Figer
    Credits:
    It varies. There are gaps of 2 or 3 floors between elevators, then there are times elevators are on each floor you come across. I believe there's a gap on the 31+ floors of like 3 or 4 floors without an elevator and a boss or two. Can't say since I'm only just approaching Floor 30.

8. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    So I spent 6 hours playing on sunday. Beat the first don, and made a teir two collector and got them to 50.
    Here is a fun moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.