Lion King Trailer

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
As usual with my finances and work schedule, I'll have to rent it to critique it and find out what was changed to make it worth a remake. I have no issue with wanting to see it as 3D. Works better for a couple generations that weren't around when it came out and may never have see it.

I wonder when Ghibli will redo their works in 3D.

Narf

24 December 2016
Belgium
Species
white tiger
My first furry interest became also due to tom and jerry and aswell the classic robin hood movie.

Also, that new trailer is sick, i will watch the movie. The nostalgia

Tuddy

The Admin that likes Games
30 September 2016
United Kingdom
Species
Skunk
How is this "live action"?
Where are there human actors as opposed to animation?
Looks pretty good, though I hesitate to call it "Live Action". That kuch is suspect. I personally think of it as more "realistically animated"
I'd be inclined to agree, since this film relies super heavily on CGI and visual effects, with the scenery, props and characters being all-CG. But, the film's still produced on a soundstage, like most effects-heavy live action movies are now. Jon Favreau also directed the Jungle Book remake, where this was understandable, since they needed to have a live-action human interact believably with CGI animals and scenery.

To get a vague idea of how a movie like this is produced, here's a comparison screencap from The Jungle Book -

They still make real-world models of stuff, but film those models on a green screen and that's how they justify calling these films "live action" remakes.

To get all the factual matters out of the way, in my opinion, the other reason something like this is called a "live action remake" is entirely for marketing. There's a stigma, especially in the US, that animated movies are entirely "for kids", unless they're a raunchy comedy like South Park or Sausage Party. I mean, that's bad and outright wrong, but the only real exception to this stigma seems to be anime and, well, that's stigmatised in its own entirely different way.

18 March 2019
Pangea Proxima
kokkinoentertainment.x10.bz
Species
Albertosaurus sarcophagus
Relationship status
Taken
Many of us had big beginnings in the furry community thanks to The Lion King. The movie actually inspired me to make a sort of mini-parody called The Tyrant King, though I may actually decide to turn that concept into something more original just because I love dinosaurs so much.
I think the new movie would bring back my childhood in more ways than one, especially since I'm kind of a lady-child. I'm always a kid at heart.