Looking for 2 people free for Dungeons and Dragons for Saturday's

Leocrit

21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Hey, I'm in a furry gaming group that plays dungeons and dragons but we need at least 2 people to join us, we play on Saturday from 3PM to 6PM EST and we're are at lvl. 4 but we don't mind boosting you so you can get caught up with everyone. Feel free to reply back.

Last edited:

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Correct me if I am wrong, but hadn't you made a thread about this a while back already? I mean, I sure would be interested, but the timezones might be a bit of a problem. For me that would be 9PM to midnight essentially

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Speaking about Dungeons & Dragons gaming, my local gaming store just had its first in store gaming session in fifteen months! It felt so good to have my tabaxi (D&D5e catfolk) rogue on a mission again.

Anyone else getting out again face to unmasked face?

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single, bisexual, and dominant.
I would be down but I don't have like any knowledge on how to play or have anything to play (dice, guide books, etc) Plus....one of my friends who wanted me to be in a session they were going to DM just seemed to drop all interest so they never helped me getting my character squared away and finalized.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Here's the D&D site location for a copy of the basic rules so you can get the feel for the mechanics. Have any game stores locally? Many host games you can sign up to ply. Believe me, many people show up at my LGS interested and clueless, get handed a pre-gen character and learn while they play.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single, bisexual, and dominant.
Here's the D&D site location for a copy of the basic rules so you can get the feel for the mechanics. Have any game stores locally? Many host games you can sign up to ply. Believe me, many people show up at my LGS interested and clueless, get handed a pre-gen character and learn while they play.
There aren't any places locally that aren't at least an hour drive away. And I don't want to do a session with random people. I did have a couple of friends that lived close that were going to do a session, but my DM hasn't made any interest in starting for like 6 months and hasn't showed in any interest of helping me getting my character finalized after letting him I would need his help and he said he would.