Looking for 2 People who are Interested in Dungeons and Dragons

Leocrit

21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Hey, I'm in a furry gaming group that plays dungeons and dragons but we need at least 2 people to join us, we play on Friday nights from 9-12 EST and were are at lvl. 3 but we don't mind boosting you so you can get caught up with everyone. Feel free to reply back.

Leocrit

21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Yeah, it's an adventure you by from Roll20, there's also a Tabletop version of it but it's much easier to do it on Roll20 since were all over the place

26 November 2018
I might give it a go, but I'll wait until other people show interest, wouldn't be fair of me to steal a spot just cuz I happened to be on at the right time

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
I would be interested, but I am already in two groups as it is. Plus I am not sure what the given timeframe translates into for me since I am from Europe.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Taken
I would, but I know next to nothing about D&D as much as I have wanted to get into it. Had a couple of friends that wanted to get me in their group and teach me the ropes, but never did.

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Taken
If you're new I can help you out, once you play a few games it'll be easy to get the hang of it.
Yea, but I don't have any of the books or know any of the modules. The only thing I know about D&D is what you see from watching RoosterTeeth's Heroes and Halfwits.