Looking for Dungeons and Dragons expert for Furry Gaming Group

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Hi, me and my friends just started a new gaming group and were thinking of trying out dungeons and dragons, the only problem is that we don't know that much about it. So if there's anyone who's an expert and that wants to help us out, as well as join our group, feel free to reply back.

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
What version are you playing? I am used to (mostly) 3.5 Ed (Been playing it for over 10 years) Or 5th Ed? I know 5th a decent amount.

21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
I just asked my friend that question, he said we could meet up on Tuesday 5:00 PM EST, if you want to join our group you gonna have to fill out some questions and get back to him on his Twitter, is that okay?

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
Ah XD Well my schedule with work will kill that idea straight out XD I will have to pass then if its week days. I have maybe one weekend a month to dedicate to it since I am all ready in two other D&D groups