1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

May be taking a leave

Blödhgarm Dec 21, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Lately, things have not be going well for me...and the site hasn't really been doing anything to help.

Currently it's gotten to the point where hardly anyone seems to want to talk to me anymore. I mean, granted when I enter the chats, I don't just rush in shouting "Hey!" at everyone and cuddle them...but I mean I enter a chat and for like 15 minutes before I leave, no one bothers to give a simple "Hello."

On top of that, all my RPs have pretty much died. I understand that people gut busy and whatnot and can't always reply...or maybe even forget to reply, but when I see people on every day that I was RPing with and they don't seem all that busy at all and they just stop replying...it doesn't help.

Even all the threads I have started on here have pretty much gone cold. I have tried several things in the past to try to be more active with people, even attempting to try and start up some gaming with other site members and no one seemed interested at all.

Skype has even failed me. I had tied getting people on my skype list so I could chat with them every once in a while and like 90% of the people on my friends list have been inactive for a couple of weeks to a few months. It is to the point where I only have like 2...maybe 3 people I talk to on an "every other day" basis.

And with all this going on, my person life is not helping at all. I have been going on being unemployed for almost 6 months now and I have been having the worst luck job-hunting. I keep putting in applications online and even put in some personally and I haven't so-much as heard a peep, that is job related in at least 3 months.

There is even a place where I talked to the manager about applying at a place that is currently hiring now (that I have 2+ years work experience at). The manager looked at my application and said the people in the back would have to look at it if they wanted to interview me...but at the time...they were currently on vacation. That was almost 2 months ago. Since then, I have called or gone to the store personally to talk with the manager and have left my name/number for a call back at least 18-20 times and I still haven't got a single call back yet.

With all this going on...on top of a few personal "at-home" issues...I just haven't been in the best state of mind and mood. I use to use this site as a little escape from all the bullshit going on right now and even now that has stopped helping. So at this time, I am thinking I may just leave the site for some time and maybe return once things have gotten better.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Furry Lover 69 likes this.
  2. Furry Lover 69

Furry Lover 69 New Member

Credits:
    this ^ is like music to my ears!!!

3. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    What the fuck do you mean by that?

4. Sentin_White

Sentin_White dddd

Species:
    Hydra
    Credits:
    [​IMG]

Furry Lover 69 likes this.
  5. Silverthefoxeh

Silverthefoxeh Member

Species:
    Fox
    Credits:
    Good luck for the future. I wouldn't take it to heart when you get ignored in the chat ,its quite the same most places. Unless you fit in with the chat box crowed that will happen ,but as they get to know you things do change. Its how life is generally ^w^.

6. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    Goodbye Blod, hopefully you will return someday and sorry if I ever offended you by ignoring you.

7. Sapphire

Sapphire dddddd

Species:
    Vulpine
    Credits:
    Aww, sorry to see that you are leaving us, Blodhgarm. Hope things get better for you in real life, and hope you return one day when things have improved for you. All that I can say in regards to lack of engagement is to engage with others; in my experience, you just have to keep trying, and you will meet someone who takes a shine to you eventually. I know it can be frustrating, but isolating yourself certainly won't improve the situation, believe me.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do then I hope the best for you. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.