1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Mech mania idea take 2: the retry edition.

Killtime101 Dec 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Mission: Destroy THE FORTRESS. A large mech base installed on Terik 4, a planet that is the home of mechs that have been consumed by the toral revival robotics. The robotics have the ability to take control of unpiloted, ejected, or somewhat operational mechs and electronics. Using them against all of the factions, terik 4 has been monitored and we have detected massive amounts of destroyed mech factories that are being put back into action on the planet. Multiple convoys have been spotted, taking mech factory parts to the fortress, the project that these machines have started must be stopped, or we risk an entire breakout of the quarantined robotics across the galaxy. Along with the fortress, these machines have been building multiple superheavy class mechs of unknown varients. These machines are new to us as a whole, nanomachines capable of rebuilding even the most damaged of mechs, even if it will be used only once due to the fact that the nanomachines die off after rebuilding the mse machines can only revive any electronics once, and only once. That is all, may your mission be successful pilots.

I am going to take the role of controlling these robotics, i dont expect for this to take EVERY bit of mechwarrior lore, nor do i want it to. But I want to use the mechs from the universe. This is going to be a somewhat of a new thing for me, but i hope we all can agree to have a bit of fun with this.

2. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    I'm still in if you'll have me?

3. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Alright.

4. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    well i'm not sure for me if I'm allowed my timber wolf. i have 2x streak SRM, 2x ER PPC, 2x Light lazers and 4x jumpjets

5. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    That is alright, since there is going to be a few superheavy mechs.

6. Ultralight

Ultralight Member

Species:
    Black anthro wolf (irl human)
    Credits:
    Id like to join !

7. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    sounds good

8. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Alrighty, just to know though, anyone who joins has to make sure they at least put a message down when they might be in a condition where they wont be back, i dont like people who just up and leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.