Monster Hunter

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
So anyone else here play any of the Monster Hunter games? I've been playing a lot of World lately, possibly my favorite one so far. Of course I started way back on the original Monster Hunter on the PS2 (Cephalos Mail and Babel Lance). I've also played the Ultimate versions of Monster Hunter 3 and 4.

MH4 would probably be my second favorite in the series. So! What's everyone's favorite weapon and/or favorite monster?

Alenicia

~ Gold Edition Delight ~
3 October 2016
Wisconsin
Species
Dragon
I played Monster Hunter Generations and later XX (which is later Generations Ultimate, but I never played the English version) .. and some of Monster Hunter Frontier ZZ and Monster Hunter World.

I personally really liked Monster Hunter XX's styles so I liked playing as the Adept/Dual Blade and Brave/Dual Blade because they definitely fit my playstyle way more than the other weapons and styles .. but in Monster Hunter World I just played with a bow because I'm too used to being hyper-aggressive in-game and the game doesn't let me do that. :sad:

I really like the Valphalk/Valstrax from Monster Hunter XX and the Elzelion from Monster Hunter Frontier ZZ. :smile:

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I have a soft spot for Nargacaruga. I've always loved his movements. And of course the one, the only, the original Rathalos. Though weirdly enough, it seems like I am the only person who liked the swimming mechanics from Monster Hunter 3.

Speaking of that one Ceadeus - always had guilt killing that one.