Movies 2017

P

Punnchy

Whatcha watching?

Arrival 2016 5/5
This is a movie that you need to see. Its a brain bender.

Sausage Party. 0/5
Don't watch this. Its Not worth your time.

Z

ZeroW0lf

I thoroughly enjoyed 13 Hours (4/5) and La La Land (4/5) . 13 Hours is earlier in 2016 though.

P

Punnchy

Ghost in the shell arise 2. Great series of films. Sad that the third film isn't dubbed on Netflix

P

Punnchy

Moana - amusing and fun.

The eyes of mars.

The belco experiment - 2017 -
If you are a fam of anything battle royale or the hunger games, go see this movie. 80 adults, 1 building, 8 hours, one survior allowed.

The matrix.
The matrix reloaded.
The departed.
The book of life.

wraith138

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
SpottedHyena
Relationship status
Taken by a lynx
Highway to Hell - Weird little indie Action/Fantasy/Horror movie. Guy has to go to hell to rescue his girlfriend. I liked it, especially the Hellcop's LTD.

The Return of Swamp Thing - Yeah it's not very good, but if you like cheesy movies it fills the spot quite well.

The Dentist - It's an alright slasher, only not worthy for the dental torture scenes. Not Yuzna's best.

I got Beyond the Door 3 Aka Amok Train, for tonight, but I can't say I expect anything good from it.

wraith138

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
SpottedHyena
Relationship status
Taken by a lynx
Neither Beyond the Door 3, or The Dirty Dozen worked on my console, so I went for the mediocre The Mad Ghoul instead. The Beast of War is for tomorrow.

A

Acheron187

I saw power rangers a few days ago, it was super good considering I was expecting it to be insanely stupid.

wraith138

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
SpottedHyena
Relationship status
Taken by a lynx
After sending it back 3 times for not working, The Dirty Dozen, as well as the sequel Next Mission. TDD was friggin great. NM not as much.

Beyond the Door 3 is on its second return. It seems the people hate this movie as it keeps coming back broken in two.

Chipndale

14 October 2016
Species
Mouse
Beethoven's 2nd
Problem Child
Problem Child 2
Darkness Fall 2003
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters
Red Riding Hood 2011

P

Punnchy

Kubo and the Two Strings - Seriously this movie has all the feels. I had no intention of watching a movie last night and immediately clicked play when I saw this one was on Netflix, and it did not disappoint.