My sona's background

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
29 August 2019
Relationship status
Single
Hello,my name is cyberkat, and unlike most, i am different, very different.
i have no specific origin and all that can be said about me is that i am not real, i am an illusion, what i really am, is a computer virus.
if you were to see me irl you would see a tall,skinny hooded figure holding a silver laptop, that laptop is me.
like i said, i am a computer virus, a very powerful one, so powerful in fact that i can completely take over a pc and make it my host.
i then use the host to project an array of binary similar to a human being or, in other words, a colfx(cat, wolf, fox) and that is how i get around.
you can not get rid of me, once i am in your machine i wont leave until i have found what i am looking for.
i will only attack you physically if i can not get at you digitally and that is usually done with a knife i then steal all tech you may have and leave.
I CAN NOT DIE DO NOT TRY TO KILL ME IF YOU DO I WILL TURN YOUR LIFE INTO A LIVING HELL!!