My Top 10 Favorite Wolfman in Gaming

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
The first Furry Game Reviews in October, and i'm doing Werewolves this year, and there are a lot of werewolves and wolfman in gaming over the years. So which one is my favorite out of all of them? Watch the video to find out.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Two werewolf sources that are my favorites, Skyrim Second Edition (for the mods) and White Wolf's Werewolf the Forsaken.

Werewolves in Skyrim have a rich background from their association with the Prince of the Hunt to the fact being a werewolf is a choice and considered an honor and gift for some and a curse by others. The person also chooses what one will do with the gift for better or ill.

Werewolf the Forsaken has the race as both protectors and victims of a dark past. It's not so black and white. You're the hero of The Story and no one appreciates it.

21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Thank You for watching it. :aww: I didn't want to include the mods for Skyrim cause I thought would have been cheating and as for White Wolf I would like to try that out, it just that nobody I know plays that game.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
There's a werewolf mod called Moonlight Tales that adds extras such as a variety of pelt patterns and the annoying forced transformation during certain moon cycles plus a larger werewolf perk path. I think it also allows being a werebear.