1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Nafinian nexus (play topic)

Alzoru Ledura Jan 11, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzoru Ledura

Alzoru Ledura Active Member

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    (Gonna go with Bronze Age)

Date: -2300

Setting: City of Tekale.

In the vast desert on the west end of Wivetana, built upon the banks of the river Gatewaka, There lay the city-state Tekale, currently at war with Sugimeno. And in Tekale there lie three people, three people who don't know yet that their destinies lie with each other. While Tekale is winning the war, something strange is happening- a plague is falling upon the people, and the river is slowly ebbing away into nothing- getting smaller every year. If something isn't done, Tekale will perish even if the war is won. Can our heroes find the source of this misery and bring the great desert city back to life?

Places to start: Tekale Palace, the tavern, the barracks, The Great Mine, a restaurant

2. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Alix sat on the back of a cart being led through the gates of the city, considering he was fresh from the wilderness but lacked any real wurona, he decided it was best to look for contracts on local bulletin boards. He had a special interest in bounties regarding murderers and the like, viewing them in a special way that they needed to pay for their crimes with their lives.

Dropping off of the back of the cart, he tosses the driver a small gold coin and thanks him, walking around and taking in the sights. He would head to the nearest tavern and cause a little chaos, letting his presence become known over the next few hours.

3. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    Kameron slowly entered the same tavern. After spotting a new traveller he usually goes for them since they are always easy pray to steal from. The lynada covered his head with a hood before walking over to the wanted posters, tearing the one with his face off and throwing it in the trash. After that he sat down and ordered a drink.

4. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    not far away a large bovine woman with firey red hair was being carted off toward the palace. Heavy chains hung around her wrists and ankles as she was driven forward roughly by the guards. in the cart behind them where her effects a huge maul and her armour.

5. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    The king of Tekale- a rather robust, tan-scaled Lynada man, looked down at the Bovide with a cold and unfeeling stare, "You are on trial for treason." He says in a thick accent, "How do you plea, foreigner?"

6. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Attempting to conjure a small plume of fire across the room, he channels his demonic flames with a word. "Ktal." If the spell worked, he would run in panic with the rest of them, but be careful to keep a clear head. If he lost control, there was a good chance the entire place could go up in flames in seconds and possibly him with it and he didn't really relish the thought of prematurely meeting his father.

7. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    (Why did he do that in the tavern?)

8. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (Just for the sheer joy of making trouble... plus it weeds out the more experienced from the less capable.)

9. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    This seemed to be the perfect chance for Kam to strike. He quickly casted the invisibility spell, sneaking up to the demon hybrid and attempting to steal his few coins that he had on him. If he did it or not he ran like hell either way.

10. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    the woman stared her eyes narrowing at the charge. "What act of treason am I being charged with," she snortted pawing at the floor.
    she was furrios even if her clan whent mad and tore its self appart she was the cheifs daughter and with him dead she was leader of her clan whatvever was left of it.

11. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    0(mod)+1(diceroll)=1 vs 1(Mod)+2(invisbonus)+2(diceroll)=5

Kameron easily steals Alix's money before his invis runs out. Poor Alix...

"You are charged with poisoning the water and acting as a spy for our enemies in the war!" The king points an accusing finger at the woman. "Prove your innocence or be executed!"

12. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    She closed her eyes and turned to face her home land. In doing so she also turned her back on the king.
    "I have tollerated the lack of difference from your men thus far but I will not tollerate this disrespect." She stated Straining to break her restraints. "now I came to your city to seek aid for my people, an exchange as it where, our remaining military might In exchange for safe harbour for those of us that have not fallen to the blood rage," she said dispite the restraints she spoke at the king as a equal with all the regal baring of her station as a chieften's daughter.

13. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    He glares at her, "Fine. I have a proposition! If you can find out the source of our problems, we will negotiate a treaty. You will be watched every moment, and I suggest you get yourself some help."

14. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    (she attempted to break her restraints)

15. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (Roll to realize I'be been picked)

16. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    (Man I'm a derp... a now tired derp. Let me see...)

chains = 7 vs 2 (STR mod) + 6 = 8!

I'm not sure how to handle noticing you've been picked so I'll battle-roll a couple of D6... Both hit five. Eh, I'll let Arix have it. Arix notices he's been pocket-picked. Plus that helps get the story going.

Anyway, Cow-gal gets to break the chains. You go girl. I apologize for my derpiness, I've never actually DM'd for a group session until now.

17. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    (Okay, in order to make things easier on myself, I've made myself a notepad to keep track of things. This should greatly reduce derp.)

18. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    Raising her hand dis missively she sighed. "very well," she stated

19. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (...but... how'd the fire spell go?)

20. Alzoru Ledura

Species:
    Tropical Sea Dragon
    Credits:
    (I completely forgot about that... I'll just say most everyone is panicking now.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.