New lucid furry dream!

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Love those dreams that have such long, clear imagery letting you retain the detail after waking.

I was driving in a small two seater car in a neighborhood bordering a city. I needed to get to the city but was having a hard time finding the proper roadway. I kept taking side roads which kept ending up in run down industrial lots. I could make out the details of the various fences and gates bordering these lots. The first lot I could see the city skyline across the river and the second lot I saw a road bridge that was very tall and made with stone blocks. The bridge humped tall blocking any view beyond while people when up outside stairs to cross the bridge.

I parked in that lot and went into the building working my way past and around employees trying to act as if I belonged there. The place was dark and grungy. I met a black cat and asked how to solve my dilemma then I had to leave. Problem was my clothes were gone! Realizing I had to go out in public, I decided I had to change. When I went outside, my viewpoint was low to the ground and I could feel the ground under all four feet as I ran along the street. I knew I had changed into a big feline!

Next obstacle was some large school event going on as children poured out of a school yard with lots of very bright, colorful banners and streamers. I was actually observing all the colors of the spectrum in the dream, not grey tones. They poured onto the street before me and I though I might panic them as a pantherine cat but they gathered around and talked to me as if this was a daily occurrence. Sure enough I heard myself speaking to them as I tried to get through to continue my journey.

Suddenly I'm in a car with someone else driving. I saw my hand and knew I was still an anthro cat. We stop at an old curio shop with very old looking items in the big window including Christmas items such as a Santa hat and a dark red velvet box. We go inside and sitting near the back is an old man looking a bit like Santa himself in a union suit. The place is crammed with curios from the 19th and early 20th centuries. Several more people arrive in odd dress making me think of an old fashion commune. We talked then the woman handed me a large, very thin but finely woven cloth. Amazingly a portion was acting as a somewhat translucent video display! It was showing images and videos of me as a slender, bipedal spotted great cat fighting along side a man in a black trench coat and wide brim hat against quite a few other people. I watched as I was leaping at targets slashing with claws while the other person used a blade. The display then switched to still images as someone had also been photographing us. This let me see more clearly what I looked like and I thought either jaguar or leopard. The last image had us back to back with him facing the photographer and me behind looking over his shoulder. We had taken a pose and we each had, from the look of the handles and long blades, katanas as if showing off for the photo but I got a good look at 'my' face, big toothy grin and all. Before this all ended, I realized the person with me was the cat I talked to earlier. Not sure if I had found what I was looking for.

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I've had a lot of lucid dreams, never once where I was an anthro anything, let alone my fursona. Being a lucid dream should of given you control over the entire thing.

Also... I'm curious, do you not usually dream in color?

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
In a relationship with Wolflove <3
90% of the time, I have Lucid Dreams, but never been an anthro/furry in any of them. I have had a few where I just ended up deciding to fly around like Superman, but that's about it. Nothing too fancy.

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
90% of the time, I have Lucid Dreams, but never been an anthro/furry in any of them. I have had a few where I just ended up deciding to fly around like Superman, but that's about it. Nothing too fancy.
I decided a long time ago, while lucid dreaming, that my dream needed more rideable Tyrannosaurs. Every dream needed more rideable Tyrannosaurs.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
I've had a lot of lucid dreams, never once where I was an anthro anything, let alone my fursona. Being a lucid dream should of given you control over the entire thing.

Also... I'm curious, do you not usually dream in color?
I frequently see color in dreams if they are lucid dreams which mean I'm concentrating more. In those I remark to myself about the colors I see as it seem to have importance.

I've had many dreams over the years in which I see a point of view from a quadrupedal position and I can sense walking and running that way. I've had a couple lucid werewolf dream and saw myself in first person moving around bipedally as well as stalking opponents by crouching as I moved.

I can say flying dreams are frequent with me with great detailed views from very high as well as maneuvering between tress, building and other obstructions. I have some control so I purposely change direction and hover using my hands to shift around and I feel the air as I move.

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I asked about the color thing because studies have shown people who grew up with primarily black and white televisions dream in black and white. Also! Next time you have a lucid dream, you should try adding more rideable Tyrannosaurs. Every dream could use them. :P

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
My family got our first color TV in about 1964. I never realized how many shows, animations and movies were originally in color.

Neo

17 June 2017
Russia
Species
Black Dire Wolf
only lucid dreams i have always have lovecraftian stuff in them, i am aware i'm dreaming, but cant control them, it is unpleasant at times