Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14uzjvz8RkCoXQDm8lgrvwTTaiTgtbtU9ZUeepMfmQDA

^DON'T POST YOUR CONFESSIONS IN THE THREAD, CLICK THE LINK ABOVE^

Ever wanted to air out some dirty socks or soiled undies, but didn't want to have to ruin your reputation? Well here's your chance. Click that there link above and tell me your deepest darkest secrets. I'll post them in this thread and comment on them, and stamp each confession with the number of the order I received them in.

When I say this is anonymous, I mean it's anonymous. I mean, about as anonymous as anything you do through Google is. Nobody will know who you are, and I especially won't know who you are. Fill it out in a private browser window if you want, I don't care. I hope that this gets a lot of submissions, it seems like a fun thing to do to get some activity going. If this gets a lot of submissions I might take a while to post all of the confessions, don't worry, i'll post every confession, as long as it's serious.

If any confessions are really shocking or likely to make people viscerally uncomfortable, I'll likely post them but with spoiler tags.

Anyone is allowed and encouraged to comment on the posted confessions, just please refrain from attacking the confessions, even if it is done anonymous. This is an attempt to get more activity on the forums, not scare people away.
Have fun!

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Here's the first 3 confessions. Will post more sometime later to leave some time to discuss these first.

Confession said:
I have always wanted to be gang banged while I sleep and then shown the video recorded of it as another gang bang starts the morning after.
Hey, you do you! If that's what you're in to then go for it. I'm sure you can set something like that up if you really wanted to :X. Though I don't think you'd stay asleep for long if you're getting gang banged...

Confession said:
I.....I.......I experiment with pigs blood, Nah I'm just fucking with ya'll I walked around my home naked as fuck, Because...Well....It's my home.
How's that a confession? I think everyone walks around naked in their own home. The pigs blood though.... yeah, can't say that's a common thing.

Confession said:
I fell in love with someone once. Whole-heartedly and absolutely. I had no chance of having them, they were so out of my league. Every now and then I come back to check in on if they've changed their status to match what I have. I just miss the old times.
I think at some point you really need to consider moving on. Being hung up on someone who's taken(?) or not interested in you is not healthy. If you open your mind and heart i'm sure you can find someone who fits much better with you and someone that would make you much happier than this mystery person could.

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Confession said:
When i was 13 i masturbated while in bed, with my older step-brother sleeping next to me because his knee was touching me.
Hormones tend to make teenagers do weird things. I wouldn't worry about it too much...

Confession said:
i originally joined the furry community to troll, but have found myself being...absorbed...into it, and having a great time too...
Welcome to our community I suppose. Hope you continue having a great time here!

Confession said:
I want to be a furry servant even though I'm not a furry. Is such union is possible?
Well just because we're all furries here doesn't mean we aren't attracted to humans. I'm sure you could find someone willing ;).

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Confession said:
I've never been intimate with anyone beyond some handholding and kissing, nor been in a relationship in years. But oddly people come to me for sexual and/or relationship advice.
That's very interesting... I suppose you either give off a certain vibe or just give good advice and don't follow it yourself :p.

Confession said:
I've been struggling with my emotions lately. I've been much more excitable and I cannot find an outlet for my feelings and I feel deeply ashamed by these issues even though I do my best everyday to work em out. I've cried more often, gotten angry over dumb shit and just wanted to scream out loud ever since then.
Have you tried doing a sport? I've heard stuff like boxing etc is quite a good outlet.

Confession said:
I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, meaning there are effectively multiple people in my head at once. Because of this I've never felt comfortable letting people get to know me because I could switch on them and freak them out. This has led to a pretty lonely life and I'll probably die a virgin.
I think people would understand if you're up front about it. I don't think you need to seclude yourself like this...

7 May 2018
Species
I am a wolf furry
Hormones tend to make teenagers do weird things. I wouldn't worry about it too much...

Welcome to our community I suppose. Hope you continue having a great time here!

Well just because we're all furries here doesn't mean we aren't attracted to humans. I'm sure you could find someone willing ;).

the one with the step brother, i would've probably done the same thing but... ya' know its kinda weird for me to even say it so yeah. i mean, ya' never know if he felt the same way, i mean it dosent hurt to ask

DerEiserneLöwe

6 September 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Species
Wolf
Yeah I don't think your step-brother is just going to go

"Yes, Yes I also would masturbate to the thought of you at night"

Because most kids back in the days believed that it's socially unacceptable to be anything other than straight or a normal human. So to save yourself some trouble do NOT ask that question.

7 May 2018
Species
I am a wolf furry
Yeah I don't think your step-brother is just going to go

"Yes, Yes I also would masturbate to the thought of you at night"

Because most kids back in the days believed that it's socially unacceptable to be anything other than straight or a normal human. So to save yourself some trouble do NOT ask that question.

touche... but me and my little cousin like eachother but he is like 13 and im like 15

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
heh heh...... s-s-sorry
''Age – You must be at least 16 years or older to use the site. Anyone found younger will have their account closed until the date he or she turns 16. Anyone under the age of 18 will not participate in NSFW threads.''

Did you even read the rules or just scroll down and click ''accept'

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
''Age – You must be at least 16 years or older to use the site. Anyone found younger will have their account closed until the date he or she turns 16. Anyone under the age of 18 will not participate in NSFW threads.''

Did you even read the rules or just scroll down and click ''accept'
He's already banned, don't worry.

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Confession said:
I really want to have my boyfriend be top for once, but I’m not sure if he’s willing too.
I mean all you can do is ask. If you're in a stable relationship there shouldn't be a reason not to ask!

Confession said:
I'm choosing to be alone. I've been hurt so badly once about 10 years ago and I cannot find the willpower or interest to lower my guard for someone ever again. I'm so scared of it happening again, I can never trust someone like that ever again.
I obviously don't know the full story behind this, but this sounds unhealthy as hell. You need to learn to move on and not be stuck on something that happened 10 years ago.

Confession said:
I've had sex with all three of my cousins when we were about 13-14 years old. Not at the same time though.
How? Why all 3 of them...? So many questions...