[NSFW] FurryPile anonymous confessions

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
I'd go for ''young and experimenting'' to the one about the cousins. Got nothing else to say. I've experimented quite a bit myself, but I still knew where to draw the line.

The second one. Just become asexual and all your problems are solved, lol. I can understand being scared of opening up, but it really isn't healthy to live being afraid. And you don't need to dive right in. Start slow. Make some friends and slowly build it up. Take your time.

5 December 2018
Species
Angel Dragon
Relationship status
Single
i actually have the same thing..."DID" that is, it's pretty...manageable most of the time, after all the alters are here to help me

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
Confession said:
Man, I feel sick for typing this...but it's something that I can't forget and has been plaguing my mind for the longest time since it still doesn't make sense to me... I know I'll get flak for this just for the nature of what I am about to say, but I can't shake it...

Not too long ago, I had a dog. A Jack Russell and Sheltie mix. Was absolutely beautiful and full of energy and love, but said love seemed to extend further than it should have.

One day, I was on my bed pawing when she took notice and, for seemingly no reason whatsoever, decided to nose and lick my genitals and tailhole. Curiosity would be my best guess...someone else I told this to suggested she could sense the contentment that pawing caused me and wanted to try and help...but the reasoning isn't really important...it's just the fact that it happened time and time again, without me needing to anything else aside from take off my pants.

I don't know if you'll ever believe me when I say it, but there was no way she was trained to do either of those things. I had her since she was a puppy, and I would never outright teach an animal to do that...of course, I wasn't exactly stopping her from doing it either... It felt too good for me to stop her...so I just let it happen, letting her do her thing as I pawed and enjoyed it... If anything, having her there with her tongue against my sensitive areas actually helped me get off faster...

Maybe I am little more than a sick fuck who deserves the flak I'm about to get for not disciplining her and just letting her pleasure me, even though I honestly did not and would not train an animal to do so, but it wouldn't be the first time I put pleasure over everything else...
I'm not sure what to say about this... From the sound of it it seems like this was a regular thing. All I can say is that as long as you did not force her to do anything or force yourself on her then I "guess" there was no harm done.. But still... :ಠ_ಠ:

Confession said:
when my sister's cat was a kitten, i used to hold him up by his tail just to hear him meow.
I sincerely hope that you were a young child when this happened.. Kids do all sorts of stupid shit and they don't know how to treat animals. If you were a child, then I hope that you've reflected on this and understand what you did is really wrong. If you were an adult.. You should probably seek some help...

Confession said:
i tried to seduce my cat.
How'd that work out for you?

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
A little bestiality never hurt anyone... except that one dude who got killed by a horse.

I'll always stick with my favorite rule of life: ''Curiosity can sometimes be weird. Period''

Heck, I did and tried a lot of weird things, purely out of curiosity. Did I feel good? Rarely. Was I satisfied I at least tried? Yes. Hotel? Trivago.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
A little bestiality never hurt anyone... except that one dude who got killed by a horse.

I'll always stick with my favorite rule of life: ''Curiosity can sometimes be weird. Period''

Heck, I did and tried a lot of weird things, purely out of curiosity. Did I feel good? Rarely. Was I satisfied I at least tried? Yes. Hotel? Trivago.

In addition: Know where to draw a line for yourself.

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
Confession said:
Sometimes i just love to get naked and walk in the woods, on my property of course XD
That sounds like fun ;x. Just don't get caught lol.

Confession said:
I wish to mend the the pain I've caused those in the past, but fear its too late. Moving forward is not so easy, when the past haunts me.
I don't think it's ever too late to fix things. Things might never go back to how they were, but it can always improve.

Confession said:
I'm a horny scaly who secretly wants nothing more than to be loved unconditionally by my pets and maybe a master/mistress of my own.
A master/pet relationship is pretty much just a RP thing most of the time, but i'm sure you can find something like that in real life as well if you wanted to.

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
Sometimes i just love to get naked and walk in the woods, on my property of course
Sounds like fun. If they actually do it.

AllySaurus

18 March 2019
Pangea Proxima
kokkinoentertainment.x10.bz
Species
Albertosaurus sarcophagus
Relationship status
Taken

Honestly, bestiality is where I cross the line because it's still a non-human animal. You know what they say? "If it barks, it can't consent". I think the case regarding the horse only further proves this. Even in regions where bestiality is legal, it's still not without risk and it can especially be considered a form of manipulation of the animal. I mean, I know humans are animals too, I'll grant you that; but some kinks are best left in fiction.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Honestly, bestiality is where I cross the line because it's still a non-human animal. You know what they say? "If it barks, it can't consent". I think the case regarding the horse only further proves this. Even in regions where bestiality is legal, it's still not without risk and it can especially be considered a form of manipulation of the animal. I mean, I know humans are animals too, I'll grant you that; but some kinks are best left in fiction.
See my second message:

In addition: Know where to draw a line for yourself.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
In a relationship with Wolflove <3
ok? and.

go post this somewhere it matters.

i am not into beastiality just sayin,

Dopy said this was to bring people together, Not witch hunt.
Makes a remark about how a mod/admin is trying to bring people together but also is an ass about it. No one is trying to make this a witch hunt. People are allowed to share their thoughts about the "confessions" which is what Dazz did. And others made their own thoughts about it. No one was attacking anyone but people felt the need to make their own comments towards people sharing their thoughts and direct them at people who have different thoughts. This all started because Dazz shared a thought on something posted and people felt the need to post their own thoughts against his own. He simply said to look at his previous posts and wasn't making anything into a witch hunt. So quit being an asshole by saying "ok? and...go post where it matters" Because, as you said...this section was made to bring people together and you are making the more "negative" comments here by being an ass.