[NSFW] FurryPile anonymous confessions

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
Guys. Holy shit. Can you not even have a normal discussion without going "reee stop witch hunt!"?
The point of these confessions is to discuss it, wether you're for the confession or against it, that does not mean they're attacks, it's called having an opinion. Keep it civil or i'll just post confessions and lock replies from now on.

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Confession said:
I'm afraid that I'm never going to get a relationship because as I see it now, I'm not much of a homebody. I like traveling and traveling makes me happy.
And...? There's plenty of people that love traveling.. Find someone that enjoys it and travel together. Your reasoning is probably the most petty and dumb reason i've ever read for not getting a relationship...

Confession said:
Sometimes I feel like I work as hard as I do and take on more stuff when I *know* I'm already overloaded with what I'm already doing because I like it and it makes me feel useful in a way. I recognise completely that I'm doing this and I tell myself it isn't healthy but it comes with a sort of weird rush; feeling relied upon by others.
I feel the same way, I take on projects and whatnot that I know fully well that I don't have the time/courage to do.. Yet I still do it.

Confession said:
I would love to be pinned to a wall while a guy grabs my ass and calls me cute before fucking me till i can't stand and then snuggling me after.
If you're a woman: Ask literally any guy.
If you're a man: Ask literally any guy on Grindr.
One of the easiest sexual desires to fill ...

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
Confession said:
I had sex when I was 13..
Nothing wrong with that. But did you even know what you were doing at that age? :P

Confession said:
I tend to watch some kids cartoons when I’m bored and nothing interesting on tv.
We don't even have cable or digital TV. Syn and I do everything trough Plex. Aside from 1 or 2 real life shows all we watch are cartoons and anime. Cartoons tend to be far more entertaining than any real series in my opinion...

Confession said:
Alright, I'm only doing a Confession because I want to say, I really hate how this sites staff works, Granting Immunity to people who play victim, Those same members becoming disrespectful as fuck, Even if this site was to come back from it's dead period, Some of the people on site are just going to ruin it. I'm not even going to say names but like some people, Are going to run people right off the site with their ways of being clingy, being toxic, being generally just bad people that put off a good facade and the moderators just accept it. No matter how much a person can get reported if it's not being under-aged or someone that's against the fandom, All they've got to say is "Notice me Senpai, Uwu" and you guys'll turn a blind like that. Or atleast that's how it feels. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you guys have changed, Maybe your newest activity will crack down on people like this and I'm still not going to say names. If you guys really want to own a good site, You gotta knock at the bad no matter how they "good" they look or act.
I can promise you I am trying my best to stop that whole immunity thing. For the most part staff actions are not done without them talking and asking for suggestions from other staff members. But we still need to improve on that. Once FP gets bigger we do intend to get more staff which would hopefully further help stop that problem.

If a person gets reported for a valid reason you can be sure that action is taken against them. There are a few reports we do not take actions on because those are things you yourself can solve by using the options you have on this site (such as the ignore function.)

This place does have some bad apples. But maybe that's because our rules still aren't as strict as they are supposed to be... Might be worth revisiting those...

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
Enfield [Mythology]
Relationship status
Single
Nothing wrong with that. But did you even know what you were doing at that age? :P

We don't even have cable or digital TV. Syn and I do everything trough Plex. Aside from 1 or 2 real life shows all we watch are cartoons and anime. Cartoons tend to be far more entertaining than any real series in my opinion...

I can promise you I am trying my best to stop that whole immunity thing. For the most part staff actions are not done without them talking and asking for suggestions from other staff members. But we still need to improve on that. Once FP gets bigger we do intend to get more staff which would hopefully further help stop that problem.

If a person gets reported for a valid reason you can be sure that action is taken against them. There are a few reports we do not take actions on because those are things you yourself can solve by using the options you have on this site (such as the ignore function.)

This place does have some bad apples. But maybe that's because our rules still aren't as strict as they are supposed to be... Might be worth revisiting those...
I have asked some staff i trust to not let certain staff see my reports of fear of immunity... I hope that gets fixed as well

Dopy

Founder
30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
I have asked some staff i trust to not let certain staff see my reports of fear of immunity... I hope that gets fixed as well
Your reports don't get handled by the staff you don't want to was you requested. Hopefully we can do something for that not the be needed in the future though?

3 October 2016
Florida
Species
Enfield [Mythology]
Relationship status
Single
Your reports don't get handled by the staff you don't want to was you requested. Hopefully we can do something for that not the be needed in the future though?
Yes. I would very much like that. Id like everyone to get along again. i want this site to be busy 24/7 like it was when i joined