1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

(nsfw possible) ask the_stray

The_Stray Nov 23, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    Ask me anything! And I mean anything...

2. ViciousCircle

ViciousCircle Member

Credits:
    are u gay?

3. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Did you eat a Whole Turkey? xD

4. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    I am Bisexual

I tried. I honestly did. But those damned Butter Biscuts did me in.

5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Why does only one of your Tails have a bow on it?

6. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    Because it is my special tail. JK. Don't know, it just does.

7. crypto

crypto Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    So are you a Demon Fox Spirit or a Demon Fox Spirit?

8. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    Stray is a Demon Fox Spirit. A normally mischievous prankster who had fallen in love. However, his love was one way, and the rejection of said love's recipient had caused him such grief that it had actually been the death of him. But even death couldn't stop him from watching after his love until the day they died too.

After guiding his love's soul from this plane to the next he discovered that his rejection of moving on had cursed him to forever roam the world, never allowed to join his love. An act that had caused such turmoil in him that for centuries he had lost himself to such a rage that had consumed his very being.

He doesn't know how he broke free from his loss fuel rage, whether his anger finally ran dry or someone/thing had knocked him to his senses. All he knows is that when he woke up, he was no longer a mere spirit but, with the addition of a second tail, a demon who had fallen from grace after unleashing all the pain and anger he felt on all the unsuspecting victims that had the misfortune of crossing his path.

((Please note that this is Stray's backstory not mine. I have never allowed myself to fall in love, as I do have a history of being stabbed in the back (no questions about that please) by those I would call friends and family. As such, I am very untrusting of those around me))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.