[NSFW] Unusual Or Very Niche Kinks That Few Known About

TheOneKnownAs

29 June 2021
Relationship status
Wanderer
When it comes to kinks, they come in a variety of flavors. Some are so widely common and known that even the most vanilla person is aware of it. Others are bizarre or unsettling enough that anyone who enjoys are often looked down upon by their fellow degenerate peers. There do exist, however, kinks so incredibly niche that few are aware they exist at all. Finding material of them is often near impossible due to their rarity or lack of any proper label. Trying to find someone to roleplay with it can be equally as difficult as few people will have any interest in participating in it.

I've created this thread to talk about these oddly specific kinks. I'll start off by sharing mine.

Energy / Life / Power Drain

This particular kink involves a character having an important intangible part of themselves taken away from them and are consequently rendered helpless. It is usually done forcibly through sexually means, but it can be a consensual act. Although it does have a name, it is outright impossible to find any naughty materiel by directly searching for it. This kink can be found paired with Monster Girls of the MGE variety and very rarely with plots involving Heroines.

Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier

Unlike the other one, this kink doesn't have an actual label. Maebari is the closest equivalent to it I could find and it in itself is a fairly niche kink. Basically, Maebari is a strip of cloth that goes over a girl's bare crotch by means of an adhesive substance. It was once used as a crude form of censorship, but has since became its own fetish item. Such beautiful irony.

The kink I'm talking about, while it can involve using something to cover the crotch, it is primarily about having a fantastical means of protection against being penetrated and impregnated by perverted monsters or demons. For example, a Shrine Maiden covering herself with a protective talisman. Or an Angel having divine protection that perseveres her purity. Or a Magical Girl with a spell that creates a magical barrier.

What really gets my engine revving about this kink is the process of having that protection stripped from the unfortunate heroine as she futilely struggles against the vile villain. It's the journey of the heroine slowly surrendering to the pleasures of the flesh and her fall that I find extremely hot. The impregnation and loss of her purity at the end is simply the cherry on top.

So, those are two of my weird kinks. Please, if you don't mind sharing dear reader, I would be interested in hearing about yours as well.